Posted by izoklse > 2014-03-18 19:40 | Report Abuse

Source : http://www.malaysia-today.net/anwar-how-do-you-sleep-at-night/ Ex-Convent Girl So Pakatan supporters are once again crying foul over the recent guilty verdict that will put you behind bars. So they slam the judiciary (once again!) for corrupt practices. Being the great statesman that you are, instead of pleading for calm, you seize the opportunity to ride on their disdain for the judiciary and Barisan Nasional by instructing them to take to the streets in the name of justice for Anwar Ibrahim, the most self-serving politician in Malaysia’s history. Never mind the ensuing chaos, the potential for violence and injury and the very likelihood of arrests for disobeying the law. As long as you are the centre of attention, why bother about the welfare of the people? While you can hoodwink the majority of your supporters most of the time, you cannot stop those who know the truth from whispering it angrily to others or shouting it in their blogs or Facebook postings. Because you see, Anwar, those close to you — your political peers, your lawyers, your political adversaries, ex-staff and most of all, the victims of your numerous sexual escapades, whether consensual or forced — know your guilt is real. What is even more distressing is that you enjoy playing the victim, abusing the people’s trust and shrewdly diverting their attention away from the fact that not too long ago, you were one of the scoundrels in the very same ruling party you so despise today. Your philosophies are flawed. While you speak of religious tolerance, was it not you who brought down all the crucifixes in convent schools when you were education minister? I am appalled that the Catholic church allowed you the opportunity to speak to their congregation in Kajang to espouse your political views and to stand there as a proponent of religious freedom. That, you are certainly not! Many Catholics have forgotten your past. I, however, have not! Was it also not during your tenure as DPM that you pushed the BTN agenda with great fervour? Now you sing the infamous BTN song in a mocking fashion to the crowds who are amused by you stage antics and gullible enough to give you a second chance at being PM. During this time of great sadness, frustration and uncertainty regarding the missing MH370, you not once came forth in a show of solidarity, putting your political differences aside, to work with the ruling government to find the missing plane. You not once spoke to the nation as a concerned Malaysian rather than as a disgruntled politician, asking for calm and hope during this period. Instead, you criticised the government for their mishandling of the situation then issued a ridiculous statement that the bomoh’s crocodile slap threat to UMNO Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin was UMNO Youth’s karma. Seriously? You’re talking about bomohs and karma during a time of crisis like this while the whole world looks on in shock that the plane is yet to be found? What is even more ironic is that you yourself rely on the antics and prophecies of shamans, Hindu priests and the odd bomoh or two to see you through your political hurdles. A tad hypocritical then to lambast Barisan Nasional for the bomoh’s unwelcome presence at KLIA, more so since no one from their side has claimed to have invited him in the first place. However, you are right about karma. If Khairy deserves what is coming to him in the form of a crocodile slap (whatever that may be!) then you more than deserve your five-year stint in prison for your misdeeds, don’t you think? How do you sleep at night when you know you are guilty of so many unsavoury deeds in your political career? As an open-minded Malaysian, I care not how you live your personal life. Your sexual orientation concerns me not. Neither do your sexual conquests. However, whether I agree or disagree with it, sodomy is a crime in this country. And homosexuality is not recognised. Neither is bisexuality. Corruption, also a no-no. Abuse of power – absolutely wrong. Rigging of internal party polls – totally unconstitutional. What’s more, your sexual baggage is so alarming it has compromised your effectiveness as a politician because anyone in the know uses it as a weapon of control against you to either buy your silence or to do their bidding. Imagine the havoc in Putrajaya if you ever made it there with your pack of greedy, salivating hounds, biting at your heels as you took your seat as the head of the nation. How do you live with yourself when this is the man you really are? How do you sleep at night knowing you have failed as a husband, father, friend, politician? You have destroyed countless lives… and you will continue to destroy many more should you ever, God forbid, become PM. How do you sleep at night when everything you stand for is dripping with thick lashings of debauchery, lies and abuse of power?

1 person likes this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by izoklse 2014-03-18 20:31

izoklse

5,219 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-03-18 20:17 | Report Abuse

http://www.malaysia-today.net/missing-mh370-anwar-has-seen-zaharie-but-has-no-links-to-him/

Missing MH370: Anwar has seen Zaharie but has no links to him

(The Star) - Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim (pic) has seen Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah at PKR meetings but does not know him personally.

Anwar criticised attempts to link Zaharie’s political affiliations to the plane’s disappearance on March 8.

“I don’t recollect the name, but when the photographs were shown I remembered I had seen him at party meetings,” the South China Morning Post quoted Anwar as saying.

“He doesn’t hold positions in the party, but is an active member in the sense that he has been seen with the party’s parliamentary leaders, taking photographs with them.”

Anwar said they had had no personal contact, but Zaharie was a follower of his Twitter account.

Anwar said that instead of trying to associate the missing plane with him, the focus should be on carrying out transparent and objective investigations.

He also said China’s condemnation of Malaysia’s handling of the search for the Boeing 777 was “absolutely justified”.

izoklse

5,219 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-03-18 20:18 | Report Abuse

Comment:

Anita Lee Mahathir · Top Commenter · UiTM Shah Alam
“I don’t recollect the name, but when the photographs were shown I remembered I had seen him at party meetings,”.....LIES AS USUAL!! Perhaps he will come out with another different statements in every 2 hours.

izoklse

5,219 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-03-18 20:20 | Report Abuse

Source :http://www.malaysia-today.net/anwar-debunks-link-to-captain-zaharie-but-says-pilot-attended-pkr-meets/

Anwar debunks link to Captain Zaharie but says pilot attended PKR meets

(MM) – Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has admitted to have seen Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah at PKR meetings in the past but labelled it “desperate” of his political foes to focus the MH370 probe on the pilot’s political affiliation.

The Opposition Leader told CNN news that the reason behind the shift of focus was likely the ruling party Barisan Nasional’s (BN) attempt at deflecting attention away from their own shortcomings in handling a crisis of such magnitude.

“They failed on every count. Here is also the first time you have a leader of a country coming for a press conference not willing to answer questions,” Anwar sniped, when asked by CNN correspondent Kyung Lah to comment on the latest narrative in the saga of the missing plane.

On Saturday, Anwar’s arch nemesis Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak read out a media statement on developments in the MH370 case during a scheduled press conference but did not field any questions from the press.

“So I think because of that, they are now desperate to cast aspersions against me as a leader of the opposition,” Anwar continued.

In a South China Morning Post report this morning, however, the Pakatan Rakyat (PR) de facto chief was quoted as saying he remembers seeing Zaharie at PKR’s political meetings in the past, even if he did not directly know the man.

“I don’t recollect the name, but when the photographs were shown I remembered I had seen him at party meetings,” he reportedly told SCMP when met outside PKR’s headquarters in Petaling Jaya.

“He doesn’t hold positions in the party, but is an active member in the sense that he has been seen with the party’s parliamentary leaders, taking photographs with them,” Anwar was quoted saying.

The report also cited Anwar as confirming he had no personal contact with Zaharie even though the Malaysia Airlines pilot follows his account on Twitter.

Investigators of missing MAS flight MH370 refocused their probe on Saturday to the backgrounds of all the 239 people on board the Boeing 777 aircraft that mysteriously disappeared from radar at 1.30am Sunday morning.

Following revelations that signalled the aircraft had not only veered off-course for hundreds of miles but was “deliberately” done so, suspicions are zeroing in now on the possibility of hijacking and terrorism, or even “pilot suicide”.

Over the past few days, the backgrounds and characters of Zaharie and his co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid have received intense scrutiny in the media, as more theories emerge not just on how MH370 had gone missing, but why.

The police have searched both Zaharie’s and Fariq’s houses in Shah Alam, taking a flight simulator the former hand-built to mimic that of the Boeing 777-200ER that is now the subject of an international hunt by 26 countries.

Yesterday, acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein confirmed that “pilot suicide” is being studied as a possible angle, 10 days after a worldwide hunt failed to find the Boeing 777-200 jumbo jet carrying 239 people on board.

“Yes, we’re looking at it,” Hishammuddin told reporters at the daily press conference.

However, the minister declined to elaborate if either Zaharie or Fariq had personal problems.

The authorities’ refusal to offer concrete information has not stopped media scrutiny on the duo’s backgrounds, however.

Zaharie’s backing of Anwar has emerged to the fore, and his Facebook behaviour has been thoroughly studied.

According to news reports, the MAS pilot has not only “liked” the pages of many opposition leaders, he has also been an avid supporter of PR’s struggles and a frequent participant at their pro-democracy rallies.

“He even wore a ‘Democracy is Dead’ T-shirt, denouncing the ruling party,” CNN said in one report.

Reports have also noted that it was just a few hours before MH370 that Anwar, who had been previously acquitted of sodomy charges, was sentenced to a five-year jail term for the offence after an appellate court overturned the lower court’s ruling.

“But local press are now asking ― Did Zaharie purposely down the plane to make a political statement?” the CNN report said.

MH370 has been missing for a near 11 days now. The aircraft’s mysterious disappearance has sparked a multi-nation hunt across land and sea masses thousands of miles where the plane was last seen on civilian radar.

Posted by Ratna NinjaGal > 2014-03-18 20:21 | Report Abuse

Bravo Ex-Convent Girl

wakakakaka

izoklse

5,219 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-03-18 20:25 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,219 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-03-18 20:28 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,219 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-03-18 20:31 | Report Abuse

Source : http://www.malaysia-today.net/anwar-says-capt-zaharie-related-to-his-daughter-in-law/

Anwar says Capt Zaharie related to his daughter-in-law

KUALA LUMPUR, March 18 — Opposition Leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim confirmed having family ties with Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah today, saying the MH370 pilot is related to his daughter-in-law.

“Yes he is related to my daughter-in-law,” Anwar told a press conference in Parliament here when asked to comment on the matter first raised by Umno Youth leader and blogger Tun Faisal Ismail Aziz. But despite admitting the link, Anwar, suddenly in the limelight when investigators began digging deeper into the pilot’s background, urged the media to refrain from casting aspersions on Zaharie’s character while investigations are still ongoing. The leader also dismissed talk that Zaharie’s political affiliation and now, family ties with him, had anything to do with MH370’s disappearance. “Ninety per cent of taxi drivers out there are our supporters but they don’t go and hijack the cabs,” he said. Tun Faisal had claimed the PKR leadership is lying about its links to Zaharie following a report by English daily The Star, which quoted Anwar’s wife Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail as saying that her husband has no links to Zaharie beyond party affiliation. Quoting TV3 journalist Mazidul Akmal, the Umno Youth leader in his blog posting claimed Zaharie is the uncle of Anwar’s daughter-in-law. The opposition leader charged that his ties with Zaharie were intentionally raised by his political rivals to implicate him in the MH370 crisis. “Now they have added on that my daughter-in-law has family relations to Zaharie and it is being spread by Umno bloggers. “I do not deny that I have met him during PKR functions and he also knows (PKR MP) Sivarasa, but to try and politicise it… I regret the actions of some Umno factions,” he said. The investigative spotlight has focused on Zaharie and his co-pilot, Fariq Abdul Hamid, since it became clear that the plane was deliberately diverted from its intended flight path to Beijing by someone on board. Multiple media reports have noted Zaharie, 53, was an active member of Anwar’s PKR, and some have suggested he might have sabotaged the flight as an act of political revenge. In a highly controversial case, Anwar was convicted of sodomy ― illegal in Muslim Malaysia ― just hours before MH370 took off.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz