Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-01 15:34 | Report Abuse

Good day to all investors. Firstly, I would like to express my congratulation to those who follow my analysis to invest in SCICOM, SYF, OCNCASH and GADANG. Let us have quick check on those counters performance: SCICOM```(Date called/Initial/Todate/return) ``````````: 24/9/13 /RM0.495/RM0.925/ +86.87% SYF`````(Date called/Initial/Todate/return) `````````: 30/4/14 /RM0.720/RM1.05/ +45.83% GADANG``(Date called/Initial/Todate/return) `````````: 22/11/13 /RM0.995/RM1.770/ +77.89% OCNCASH``(Date called/Initial/Todate/return) `````````: 13/4/14 /RM0.280/RM0.335/ +19.64% I will use the same techniques to call upon BOILERMECH. Please allow me to highlight that BOILERM might not attractive to all short term and mid term investor but for sure it looks handsome and stylish for long term Fundamental Investors. )()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()( Before I start, would like to thank the very experienced key management Dr.ChiaSongKun(Exec Chairman), Mr.LeongYewCheong(MD) and Chia family for their highly distinctive management direction. ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()( This analysis shall cover Introduction, SWOT analysis, key facts, top management dirrection, hidden opportunities and conclusion. 1) Introdution 2) SWOT analysis 3) Key facts 4) Top management direction 5) Hidden opportunities for long term investment 6) Conculsion 111111111111111 Introduction 1111111111111111 BOILERMECH has been cited by Forbes Magazine as among the Asia's 200 Best Under A BILLION in 2012. It is today's Most Profitable stock under Malaysia ACE Market exchange(105 constituents dated 31/7/2014) with 1st quarter PBT of RM13.72m, 2nd-Redtone RM9.93m, 3rd-NEXGRAM-RM9.88 and 4th-ELSOFT-RM7.58m. BOILERMECH is principally involved in 1)Design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of biomass boilers ; 2) Turnkey supplier for power generation and heat-power integrated boiler ; 3)repair and refurbishment services as well as provision for biomass boiler. Today BOILERM has strong business involvement in palm oil mill, palm oil refinery, sugar industries, agricultural processing, food processing industries, manufacturing and renewable energy. Today they are the leading industry player with a impressive presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Papa New Guinea and others. Boilermech Holdings was founded in September 2005 and headquartered in Subang Jaya, Malaysia. It is incorporated in April 2010 with IPO price of RM0.33/share. The stock stands out as one of the largest on the ACE Market with a market capitalisation of RM779.16 mil at the current market price of RM3. This is almost a seven-fold increase in value from the initial public offering price of 33 sen in just three years ago. The flip side of this success is that the stock is currently trading at a price earnings ratio of 24.96 times, which may be seen as pricey. In the last one year, the stock had traded to a low of RM1.35. 222222222222222 SWOT Analysis 222222222222222 {{Strength}] - Experienced management team - Strong balance sheet and healthy financial position - Established track record and reputation in marketplace locally and internationally - Patented technology(from QL NatureCo-Palm pellet)with strong indutry demand {{Weakness}} - Dependence on palm oil industry - Dependence on limited source of skill manpowers - Dependence on its Key Management; lack of succession plan {{Opportunities}} - Identified and establishing new markets for expansion like Papua New Guinea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Africa and new Asia rising star(Myanmar) - Diversified into non palm oil related industries - Increase contribution from repairs and refurbishment services - Benefit from Indonesia's rapid growth in palm oil & manufacturing industries - Potential to become the Independent Power Producers(IPPs) player - Benefit from East Malaysia, Sabah (POIC-palm oil industry cluster) and Sarawak under Economic Transformation Programe - Become the largest bio-mass boiler supplier in Southeast Asia - Become the largest waste-energy renewable solution supplier in Southeast Asia {{Threats}} - Comepetition, other smaller players looking to invade the marketplace - Slow down of palm oil industry since April 2014 - Foreign exchange risk - Unanticipated costs overruns and project delays 333333333333333 Key facts 333333333333333 A) Top 10 Constituents (ACE market - Total 105 ;Net Mcap- RM 5,496m) `````Net Mcap - RM 171m/ RM 2,534m(top 10 weightage); weighted 3.11%/46.12%(top 10 weightage) B) Solid CAGR growth ````` 61% for 5 years (2010-2014) C) Attractive double digits Profit Margin ```2011/12- 12.6% ```2012/13- 16.6% ```2012/13- 12.2% ```2013/14- 12.8 ```2014/15- 13.6 ------------ to be continued -----------

1 person likes this.

32 comment(s). Last comment by tsy88 2014-10-06 08:58

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-01 15:34 | Report Abuse

page 2

444444444444444 Top management direction 44444444444444
Personally, I have strong believe in its current top management which led by Dr.Chia and Mr Leong. As you know QL Resource Bhd is controlled by the Chia family and it was came out tops at The Edge Billion Ringgit Club(BRC) Corporate Awards in July 2011. Just came in very short times in Bursa exchange QL Resources managed to beat many larger companies with deeper pockets, not only exhibited entrepreneurial success, but won judges with qualities elements that proved it a socially responsible corporate player. certainly, there's the strength refelcted in the strong reflected in the strong gains in its share price and profitablity the past few years.

I was so amazed and touched by Dr.Chia's remarks on how a classic rags to riches story. No other magics but the whole team from top-down holding the same belief to persist their core values to drive force behind their new found recognition. The core values been practised such as innovative thinking, cooperative teamwork and "integrity in the actions and decisions. The remarks garnered applause from the audience when Dr.Chia promised to strengthen their strong business acumen, execution capability, good ethics and the most is " an unshakable belief in creating value for all stakeholders, or reward monetary value for ALL.

Market experts put strong believe and opined that Dr.Chia and Chia family will replicate the success story again to BOILERMECH. As you will notice that QL Resource Berhad and BOILERMECH have the similar "SALIENT" traits which is able to make them "outspoken" in the next few years. QL Resources Berhad is today's No.1 Forzen foods (surimi based products) in the market and appeared as No.2 Largest Eggs producer in the nation.
Similar "SALIENT" trait has been found in BOILERMECH when it was today's No.1 biomass boiler manufacturer in Southeast Asia and Top player in renewable energy solution for Heat & Power generation boiler market leader. Remember that company has preferred “to stay as a big fish in a small pond” and used that time to quietly build up its business before they ready for the “big sea” quoted by company MD.

With those competitive advantages BOILERMECH is believed to be able to gurantee double digits CAGR, double digits Net Profit, dividend for its loyal long term investors.

For ChinaMan business like respected Mr.RobertKuok, Dr.TehHongPiow, Tan Sri Dr.Yeoh and off course Dr.Chia. They always failed in fancy Vision & Mission salesman talk but they have achieved exactly infinite times more than those fancy corporate players' achieved.
Do you really want to invest BIG in a counter when the President told you they want to be BIG and WELL KNOWN internationally, as a result margins and dividend was trimmed due to "unfeasible expansion" just to achieve "Market Presence" without any positive values return. Do you really want to invest in a counter when the President tell you they wanted to turnaround the business this year after 3-5 years big losses, as a result more bleeding occurs with your paid up investment capital.

For QL Resources Berhad and BOILERMECH the Chairman's strategic direction and approaches are as simple as sharp, clear and easy comprehensive that would be more effective to be cascaded down to all employees.
"FORGET ABOUT ALL PERSONAL AGENDA AND INTEREST IN THIS GROUP, OUR ONLY MISSION AND VISION HERE IS TO DELIVER DOUBLE DIGITS GROWTH AND PROFIT MARGINS FOR ALL OUR VALUABLE SHAREHOLDERS".
A smart brilliant long term investor like you, you judge yourself.

5555555555 Hidden opportunies for long term investment 5555555555
Before we kick off to explore more to unclock their intangible opportunities in future. Please allow me to remind you that when you want to screen and compare its peer valuation you may collect the sample pools according to Unimech, CBIP(bought over Vickers Hoskins) and Mechmar Boiler. Please allow me to go through some technical sharing so you can have better "feel" about how explosive this boiler making business.
******What is boiler? What so crucial about steam generated by Boiler for industry?
-Boiler is a vessel to produce steam mainly. Generally, there have 3 types boiler capacity in the manufacturing world which is divided to Low Pressure Boiler(<40bar), Medium pressure Boiler(40-60bar) and HIGH pressure boiler (>60bar). BOILERMECH involve more in Medium to low pressure boiler business.Boiler is described as the Heart of palm oil mill and refinery. Try to imagize how importance the HEART(jantung la) in your body so does it reflect the same importance in palm oil mill and palm oil refinery. Boilers in the palm oil mills can be integrated with turbine to produce electricity for self usage. Feel free to ask should you interested to know more about its technical usage.

-------------------- to be continued ----------------

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-01 15:35 | Report Abuse

page 3

*******What is first, second and third generation energy source?
First generation boiler uses Fuel oil(Hevay fuel/MFO/LFO), Natural Gas, coal as the feedstock to burn. Second generation widley consume biomass(EFB/Shell/Fibre) as feedstock to biomass boiler. The most advanced technology third generation boiler is to use hydrogen, jatropha and algae as burning feedstock into the boiler. BOILERMECH will benefit from the mother company-QL Resource on its patented biomass pallet technology.

Opportunities Rationales::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1) Way before 2011 with total Revenue(RM150m) they need to deliver 8 new boilers every month. In 2012, the have expanded the production capacity to an average of 10 boilers and the Revenue was RM160m in 2012 and RM242m in 2013. From 2014 onwards, they going to produce an average of 12 new boilers and the anticipated Revenue would be around RM260-280m.

2) Boiler market (by estimation)
````Malaysia per annum CPO capacity 19 million tonnes
````we need about 400 palm oil mills and 52 refineries, if palm oil mill required 2 units boilers and refinery needs 2 units. The calcuation would be:

(400 X 2) + (52 X 2) = 904 units

Lets assume only 80% are active players so 904 units X 80% =723 units
```Indonesia per annum CPO capacity 2 times of Malaysia's (27 mt)
```Nowdays ppls tend to build bigger Capacity oil mill and refinery so the total boiler units number will be decreased. I woul like to normalise the Indonesia palm oil mills and refineries as such:

(904 units) X (1.3 times(not 1.5 times as projected)) = 1175 units

For Indonesia most are the players are in active mode due to the rapid market growth for edible oil consumption as well as biodiesel consumption.

Total Malaysia and Indonesia estimated boilers = 723+1175 = 1898 units.

Market experts estimated that BOILERMECH will get at least 20% of the total packages for new boiler replacement sales, repair & maintenance and the calculation would be:

1898 units X 20% = 397 units (too busy order book with this number if only able to produce 12 units per month)
````If I want to compare with Malaysia the capacity of Papa new guinea = 0.6X, Vietnam=0.2X for manufacturing and Africa= 1.4X for next 5 years have quite attractive numbers so it could guarantee a prominent financial performance in the next 7 years.

3) The QL Palm Pellet business is a rising star in the 2nd generation steam and power generation sector because they can secure good contract to lease their biomass boiler and long term procurement contract in supplying pelletized biomass for their customers. The Vietnam and MYanmar are rapidly opened up by international players to invest and transform it into next agricultural based processor. Again, explosive opportunities will be witnessed by long term investors in near term.

4) IPPs - BOILERMECH is taking initiative talk with goverment to assess the feasibility study to supply electricity to government by converting waste into energy. Industry experts however possess positive comments into this as the pioneer batch will always enjoy a more attractive remuneration packages.

666666666666666 Conclusions 666666666666666
The SWOT analysis has shown great potential and I hope to see they transform the entire Opportunities into their Strength in future. I am very excited to call upon all my respected followers to keep this BOILERMECH long and keep on leverage at lower price in the next 3 months because it has opened up the low entry price for investor when global CPO oil price is dropping. Lastly, with this good defensive yet attractive counter you will be rewarded with handsome "share price appreciation" and "dividend yield'.

Invest in good TA stock so you can sleep well over the weekend and off-trading days!

Happy reading and warnest regards,
newbie duitKWSPkita

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-01 15:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Readers,

You are welcomed to give your comments and all positive/negative feedback will be accepted with open heart. I am still a newbie in stock market and really want to learn more from you all.

I am not perfect so learning, learning and learning will be my immediate priority throughout my involement here.

Lastly, hope you have a pleasant reading. I will start to prepare my second write up for different good long term FA counter. I hope to share with you all my 7 good FA counters in sooner.

Thanks and warmest regards,
newbie duit

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2014-09-01 17:13 | Report Abuse

Hi newbie duit,

Hope I am the first to congratulate you on the comprehensive, detailed and exemplary write-up of Boilerm! You never fail to amaze me with your fabulous write-ups and articles. Awesome, no words can describe.

I really like Boilerm even before reading the abovementioned. Have seen it performing very well in the ace market totally outstripping the rest.

For sure,I will definitely buy Boilerm and keep this stock for long term investment. Thanks for the recommendation.

Rest assured no complaints whatsoever on Boilerm.

By the way, my fervent hope that you are not leaving i3investor as you just indicated short while ago if I am not mistaken. You must be joking as always and hoping you are.

Best regards. Tsy88.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-01 18:22 | Report Abuse

Thanks thanks mt dear tsy88,

I believe your are the last and the only one reading my post. It is just a very kindergartenly tiny sharing. Perhaps it has no value for any investor here.

Is ok. I will learn fast and hope to become at least Entry Level investor in sooner. Really thanks for your support. I may stop post the others 6 FA counters here but seem you like reading I will send email to you privately in future. Hahahaha..... who knows you dunwan my analysis too.

Anyway, thanks for your comment dearest tsy88. Hope we can learn together from all experts here.

I need to go off now. YES, will be leaving i3 tak lama lagi. My boss say will send me for some cleaning contract job. I might loss all facility to surf internet. See how then.

Chat you later.

wishing you all the best in investment world.

Happy trading!
newbie duit

nicholasnwh90

1,113 posts

Posted by nicholasnwh90 > 2014-09-01 18:29 | Report Abuse

Duit i am reading your 'kindergartenly'-written article also! Superb. =)

kiewleeah

80 posts

Posted by kiewleeah > 2014-09-01 22:41 | Report Abuse

Hi newbie duit,
This is an excellent write-up! Boilermech was one of my watch list mid last year and I remember the price then was about RM1.3x-1.4x. Since then I did not monitor until now that I came across your write up .... Wow...it has shot up to > RM3 now! Wow..

I agree with you that this is for long term investor.

Where can I read your previous analysis and future analysis? Lots to learn from you.

Thank you for sharing.

presint

181 posts

Posted by presint > 2014-09-01 22:52 | Report Abuse

Uncle duit, it will be bad if you leave this forum...
I love your chit chat and friendly banter style...
Keep up the good work uncle!!!

Metta

516 posts

Posted by Metta > 2014-09-01 23:23 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr Duit, I believe there r lots of Silent Readers here and I am one. Be coz v tak pandai tulis so v juz baca baca only. Thanks for ur generous sharings. For Boilermech, I was having tis share but offload it sometime ago due to my lack of knowledge.After reading ur analysis will sure keep tis in mind. M glad tis i3investor forum helps me a lot with a d generous sharings of all sifus.

Of d 4 shares u mention M still holding Ocncash n Gadang. Mr Duit if u can kindly give an indicative price for both d stocks.

Ur leaving tis forum will sure b a Huge loss to lots of ppl. Nice n sincere ppl hard to come by ......please reconsider ur decision.

However, for whatever reasons u hv n decide to leave , I wish u good health happiness n peace.

Rgds

Posted by stock123 > 2014-09-02 00:37 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr Duit, I am learning to invest in stock basically is silent reader, this is my first post, thank you for your kind sharing, will definitely pay attention to your recommendation. I really really hope you could continue to share and guide someone new like me in stock for few years now mainly suffer losses more than gain. If you do leave here, hopefully you would let me know how to recieve any future of your stock recommendation. really appreciate what you have done here.

bighunter

128 posts

Posted by bighunter > 2014-09-02 10:30 | Report Abuse

abang duit, u have plenty of silent followers. Your departure will be a GREAT LOSS to readers.

When u do the 'cleaning' , dont use 'vanish' too much la. After using u oso disappear, mana boleh?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-02 10:47 | Report Abuse

Dear tsy88,
Dear nicholasnwh90,
Dear kiewleeah,
Dear presint,
Dear Metta,
Dear stock123,
Dear bighunter,

Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks for your support. I am not perfect. As a beginner I shall learn faster and pick up more n more useful info from all experts here to improve myself.

Hope one day I am able to come out a quality write up for you all.

So sorry that I have overlooked to put in BOILERMECH's expansion plan which is inline with their short term plan to expand more manufacturing plant to increase their monthly boiler production. Their Profit Margin remains strong(double digits) in beyond as this is a Barriers of Entries business.

wish you guys have wonderful learning process always.

Warmest regards,
newbie duit

Posted by 2noob2stupid > 2014-09-02 12:12 | Report Abuse

LoL Duit, u just broke stock123's "virginity"... post. kekeke

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-03 22:48 | Report Abuse

Adik Duit, congra....
you hv a very good write up on Boilermech and her background owner from QL family.

Boilermech is a smaller free float company (total share issued is 250 millions, 18% free float or near 45 millions). Her initial paid up capital is 25 millions, with todate Accumulated profits closes to 93 millions, resulting in her NTA being near RM0.4000, with an average EPS at 0.13, her current PE is near 25.
Her EPS and Profits growth for the last four years are rather impressive which is above 20% annually on the average. In fact I will rate her as one of my top "BLUE" counters.
The main issue is her current NTA vs its current share price, (RM0.4000 vs RM 3.35),I do observe that her liability is rather high at 109 millions... My question is her "fair price" which shall not be double than her NTA ...... that is only my view.

Trading on this ctr is a bit difficult as her free float is only near 45 millions.For a long term investor, a good fair value is upmost important.

The above is only my views, and it is NOT a buy/sell call, ... trade at your own risk lor......

Happy trading

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-03 22:59 | Report Abuse

Thanks abang yong for your support.

Please please please goreng tis counter until hangus... anyway, purposely cover those lesser free floating company for long term FA like investor.

I will continue to prepare for my next 6 counters later.

Happy trading!

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-03 23:10 | Report Abuse

duitKWSPkita ,

adik, i will be your supporter always.....

happy trading

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-09-05 23:25 | Report Abuse

Duitkwspkita, I like this SWOT analysis apply here.... normally ppl used SWOT in sales to analyse few strong competitors around...

I believe you meant FA in your last sentence below ?

"Invest in good TA stock so you can sleep well over the weekend and off-trading days!"

Got a question here, if you are going to invest in this stock at current price (my concern a bit pricey), what would be your strategy?

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-09-05 23:34 | Report Abuse

By the way, how long does it take for you to complete this in-depth write up? I am impressed with your technical knowledge on boiler too...

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-06 07:41 | Report Abuse

Dear easymoney,

Thanks for ur support. I appreciated it very much. SWOT can be applied to anywhere to evalute the internal performance as well as external factors in a qualitative method. Normally, user like to generate SWOT to compare with peer industry.

Thanks for the correction. I should be "FA" in stead of "TA" there..

Regarding how long times taken for the complete write up. I am quite new here so took quite long times about 4 hours to finish everything. I will improve myself and hope can generate one write up within 3 hours then 2 hours then 1 hour in future. Again, thanks for your compliment about the technical knowledge on boiler. Everday, I will take minimum 3 hours to read and understand what the exact business nature about in any counter. I cannot understand all the manufacturing but with fren's help IT IS MANAGEABLE. So when free will drive car to that particular factory or office to see myself and understand more with the employee there. I dont really trust anyone until I evaluate myself. I have strong belief in "No shortcut in this world".

Lastly, thanks for easymoney to spend time for my first FA write up. I will do the other 6 counters when possibilities occur.

Warmest regards,
newbie duit

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-09-06 11:00 | Report Abuse

4 hours is very impressive already for someone to produce such write up. If you submit your CV to any investment bank, they will be more than happy to hire you as the head of their research team!

Just a wish here: If you plan to leave I3 in near future, Please do register a public gmail account and post here, for ppl to communicate with you for any advice and receiving your valuable write up.:)

Many thanks.

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-06 12:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by yong888 > Sep 6, 2014 12:12 PM | Report Abuse X

I would add the following comments on BolierMech.

A) Low shares circulation in market
1) In view of her Low Share circulation in the market, (less than 15% with around 45 millions free float), one way to improve the situation is to either issuing Private placements of 10-20% of her total share base to valued investors such as EPF, FELDA, TNB, or Mechmar.
2) Initiate the Bonus issues to increase the total volume of free float.
3) The Chia(Cheah) family to dispose some of their shares to the public

B) To reduce her high debt to an acceptable gearing ratio.
1) Capital reduction (RM1.00 TO 0.5000)
2) May look into disposing their non performing assets (pls refer to their annual reports)
3) Merger & M&A ( for example, looking into the possibility of buying up Mechmar which is her direct competitor.)

FN: Mr, Chia Siong Kung is my MBA classmate in UM many years ago, and he is my good friend too. It is possible that he is very busy with QL, INTI, and other oil palm businesses in Indonesia. So if he can personally looking into Boilermech which shall be another Rising star in the making in Bursa....

Happy trading

buyvalue

16 posts

Posted by buyvalue > 2014-09-06 17:43 | Report Abuse

Master Duit, looking forward to your next FA counter write. Thanks

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-07 17:46 | Report Abuse

Dear easymoney,

my fren told me need need min Degree and few years experience only can apply job in the bank. I hope want a entry level non official job only, can you teach me how to secure a job? I m jz a cleaner now, qualify to apply?

thanks.....

Posted by easymoney > Sep 6, 2014 11:00 AM | Report Abuse

4 hours is very impressive already for someone to produce such write up. If you submit your CV to any investment bank, they will be more than happy to hire you as the head of their research team!

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-09-08 00:29 | Report Abuse

Duitkwspkita, I think you like doing your current "cleaner" job.... give your the free time (at least 3 hours to do reading) not many ppl could have that "luxury"... hahaha

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-08 02:16 | Report Abuse

Dear abang yong888,

Really thank you very much for the additional info.

uhmmmm. Dont know how to say. Please allow me to have some childish comments. Abang yong I am totally agree with your points to increase its vibrancy so it can bcome another investment tool for public.
However, I would like to see if BOILERMECH can still maintain the manners(initial intention)of listing in Bursa Malaysia. Dont you think it is good to see some listed company still delivering good, steady long term rewards to share holder rather than exist as a short term investment tool?

Abang yong, you go too fast sorry that I must pull you back (hahahahah, pls dont shoot me).
TWO MAIN AGENDA OF LISTING:
1) TO RAISE FUND (to expand the business)
2) To RAISE CORPORATE PROFILE LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY

some refreshment for you abang yong. Still remember how and why was the first listed company in the world? What was the main intention Dutch East India Company listed their company in the year of 1602?
With the proper manners in the investment market, they managed to raise fund and expanded their business pretty well. As a result, they paid the handsome + sexy regular dividend from 12%-63% within 1602-1696.

I am not saying I cannot adap to the global investment revolution. I am not saying I want to see the world stop changing.

I would like to enjoy the "Art of Investment" so I prefer BOILERMECH to be low profile, less liquid and steady growth.

wao..... Dr.Chia was ur MBA classmate many years ago? Great man! You are the new blood to our corporate finance world now. Come on. One day we shall meet up for discussion. Definitely I have undefinite question wanna to crack ur head..... Hahaha

Warmest regards,
duit

Posted by yong888 > Sep 6, 2014 12:24 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by yong888 > Sep 6, 2014 12:12 PM | Report Abuse X

I would add the following comments on BolierMech.

A) Low shares circulation in market
1) In view of her Low Share circulation in the market, (less than 15% with around 45 millions free float), one way to improve the situation is to either issuing Private placements of 10-20% of her total share base to valued investors such as EPF, FELDA, TNB, or Mechmar.
2) Initiate the Bonus issues to increase the total volume of free float.
3) The Chia(Cheah) family to dispose some of their shares to the public

B) To reduce her high debt to an acceptable gearing ratio.
1) Capital reduction (RM1.00 TO 0.5000)
2) May look into disposing their non performing assets (pls refer to their annual reports)
3) Merger & M&A ( for example, looking into the possibility of buying up Mechmar which is her direct competitor.)

FN: Mr, Chia Siong Kung is my MBA classmate in UM many years ago, and he is my good friend too. It is possible that he is very busy with QL, INTI, and other oil palm businesses in Indonesia. So if he can personally looking into Boilermech which shall be another Rising star in the making in Bursa....

Happy trading

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-09 14:13 | Report Abuse

adik Duit, ok, hihiii,....... no problem lor,........

Let me put up this case here...

If my family members possessed more than 85% of the shares issued in a listed company, (may be close to 90% now), I will prefer to privatize it immediately. It really does not make sense to go Public anymore.....

Quote""
Abang yong, you go too fast sorry that I must pull you back (hahahahah, pls dont shoot me).
TWO MAIN AGENDA OF LISTING:
1) TO RAISE FUND (to expand the business)
2) To RAISE CORPORATE PROFILE LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY
""""Unquote

My views above may not suit your taste , adik.. As I am not Mr, Chia who has different agenda for listing a company.

I will reserve all my other comments on the above to minimize any misunderstandings ......... bye bye......

Happy trading....

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-09 19:22 | Report Abuse

Adik Duit,

before signing off, I would like to tell you that you hv a excellent write up on BoilerMech...... Pls do continue your good work and do post regularly........

Wishing you all the Best, be happy and enjoy your life always,

Happy trading...... bye bye........

Yours

Yong

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-09-09 19:52 | Report Abuse

both abang adik are so academic and intellectual :) :) both are MBA !! i also MBA ... mine stands for More Beer Anyone ???? :) :) :)

Metta

516 posts

Posted by Metta > 2014-09-09 20:00 | Report Abuse

Sis Connie, so funnyyyyyy lah U.

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-09-09 20:09 | Report Abuse

hahaha metta ... at first i tried to pretend i was an mba too but then chickened out coz worried abang adik (AA) going to ask me the mba-ish type of questions which i surely have no answers for :) :)

ooi1955

1,302 posts

Posted by ooi1955 > 2014-09-09 20:10 | Report Abuse

Abang Duit + Yong888 = Awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing....

Connie honey, you are indeed a bundle of joy..hahaha.... :)

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2014-10-06 08:58 | Report Abuse

Hi newbie duit - good morning.

Been a long time since my last posting to you. Only got to see your reply on my complimentary remarks on your Boilerm write-up yesterday! Could not find your written blog until I went through Yong888's blog on page 7.

Nice to know you are back.

I have sent my email addres to Tumblr. Age is typed wrongly and could not load picture. Only received pictures but no stocks recommendations which was my main purpose for registering.

Hope to see your remaining write-ups (6) and eagerly looking forward to reading your excellent works.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours.

Best regards.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz