Posted by Siva68 > 2014-10-21 15:02 | Report Abuse

This is a young, bright and cheerful girl who passed away recently and donated her organs for others who can get a Life. I know its Deepavali and I cannot help looking at her in the papers and feel for this DARLING whom at a young age has to leave this world and make a difference in others life. GOD BLESS HER SOUL and lets take some time for her Family to share the grieve and the happy times this DARLING had when she was around with others. GOD take care of ZHI TING.

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Siva68 2014-10-21 19:51

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-10-21 17:01 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, I know the market is going to close. Wish everyone a good holiday.
Sometimes we have opinions and share. Everyone has something to say. Being a human being, I feel everyone has got this in them that they want to be heard!
But I believe we all have a heart somewhere down within us where we can share more than only trading and making money.

Posted by Prosperity2888 > 2014-10-21 17:46 | Report Abuse

Bro Siva, Happy Deepavali to you and your family.... May the festival of lights bring joy and happiness to you and your family......

Sharing and caring for others...........

Posted by Prosperity2888 > 2014-10-21 17:47 | Report Abuse

Let us all make a difference.... Make the world a better place for us , family and friends.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-10-21 19:51 | Report Abuse

prosperity, thanks for your thoughts and greetings. This Darling makes a difference for many of us. She is precious like all our children.
Happy Deepavali to you too.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz