WIDAD GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): WIDAD (0162)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

0.42

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.415 - 0.425

Trading Volume

16,742,800

Overview

Market Cap

1,156 Million

NOSH

2,753 Million

Avg Volume (4 weeks)

25,050,855

4 Weeks Range

0.365 - 0.435

4 Weeks Price Volatility (%)

78.57%

52 Weeks Range

0.30 - 0.49

52 Weeks Price Volatility (%)

63.16%

Previous Close

0.42

Open

0.42

Bid

0.415 x 2,488,800

Ask

0.42 x 1,027,400

Day's Range

0.415 - 0.425

Trading Volume

16,742,800

Financial Highlight

Latest Quarter | Ann. Date

30-Sep-2022 [#3] | 30-Nov-2022

Next QR | Est. Ann. Date

31-Dec-2022 | 28-Feb-2023

T4Q P/E | EY

14.91 | 6.71%

T4Q DY | Payout %

0.00% | 0.00%

T4Q NAPS | P/NAPS

0.13 | 3.23

T4Q NP Margin | ROE

58.05% | 21.67%

Company Profile

Sector: CONSTRUCTION

Sector: CONSTRUCTION

Subsector: CONSTRUCTION

Subsector: CONSTRUCTION

Description:

Widad Group Bhd produces graphic overlays, nameplates, custom labels, membrane switches, fabric over foam gaskets, die cut components, injection molded panels and machined parts. The Company serves the telecommunications, electronics, banking and pharmaceutical industries.

Discussions
9 people like this. Showing 50 of 7,663 comments

Sepolcmd

Michael R, tomorrow no block?

1 month ago

Sepolcmd

Sampai bila nak collect ni. Naikkan smpai buy rate jadi 95% lpstu roadblock. Their fundamental patut naik jela terus till 58 sen

1 month ago

Sepolcmd

We all believe and want it cepat break 50 cent. Shark can relax on selling

1 month ago

Godafall

next month this counter kene pump balik.

1 month ago

adikkici

Why always blocking grandma?? Sigh

1 month ago

adikkici

Bagi jalan la nenek widad mau lalu aiyoo

1 month ago

Kanenites

apo ni haha. layan jelah.

1 month ago

Sepolcmd

Today and 7 nov direct business quite high volume. tomorrow lets fly

1 month ago

Depeche

Once big tickets finished at
0 41.... next may test 0.405 again.

1 month ago

Kanenites

Post removed.Why?

1 month ago

Kanenites

tu dia.... pelik2 widad ni

3 weeks ago

handsome8899

widad is which side of political ?

3 weeks ago

nasgee

vrommmmmm...faster

3 weeks ago

nasgee

tmmrw LU

3 weeks ago

ccssam

haha LU you sure

3 weeks ago

nasgee

look lk vrommmm...LU...fasterrr

2 weeks ago

maxprofit2020

on the way back to 0.5

2 weeks ago

nasgee

vrommm soonnn 11.30 oclk

2 weeks ago

nasgee

vrommmmm LU...

1 week ago

maxprofit2020

engine started

1 week ago

Kanenites

Post removed.Why?

1 week ago

ccssam

Start lan jiao

1 week ago

TokAbah

Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Start buying Wi Dad.

1 week ago

gopal4ru

tak gerak pun dari tadi

1 week ago

TokAbah

Jialattt. Maybe closing low.

1 week ago

maxprofit2020

target 80 cents

1 week ago

TokAbah

Rich Dad Poor Dad. Start collecting Wi Dad

1 week ago

TokAbah

I wanna unload at 44sen

1 week ago

maxprofit2020

slow and stable uptrend, each day up half cent

1 week ago

fruitcake

poor Q result. habis. tomorrow masuk longkang

1 week ago

maxprofit2020

year to date net profit 12.9mil, YOY 9 mths profits increase 109%

1 week ago

Srsm Trader

looking good.

1 week ago

Kanenites

Post removed.Why?

1 week ago

TokAbah

Rich Dad Poor Dad, Buying Wi Dad gonna be poor Dad lorr

1 week ago

Kanenites

Post removed.Why?

1 week ago

hazliros

widad linked mahiaddin

1 week ago

kenielam

terbangkalai project

1 week ago

Srsm Trader

old news.

1 week ago

Kanenites

Post removed.Why?

1 week ago

TokAbah

Rich Dad, Poor Dad if buy Wi Dad you will become poor dad

4 days ago

chongwee

langkasuka project 40bil are connect with 600bil mahiadin ?

4 days ago

Michael R.

Whatever it is Langkasuka Project is an inevitable project must be developed to prosper existing Langkawi+ region.

Just like HSR and MRT projects...

They are big catalysts for economic growth...

4 days ago

Profit77

Under the agreement, WBG will control a 70% equity interest in the joint company, while BZI will own the remaining 30% stake. BZI is a leading conglomerate owned by Sheikh Khaled Zayed Al Nahyan, who is the senior member of the Abu Dhabi royal family. His business interests span across real estate management, and the construction of residential, commercial buildings and towers.

4 days ago

Profit77

600B has no play here. It is all privately funded.

4 days ago

maxprofit2020

WIDAD alive again

2 days ago

Depeche

This stock is a laggard.

1 day ago

fregend

Widad still sleeping, boss buy and sell off market?

1 day ago

Post a Comment