Posted by Kontaisan > 2015-06-07 22:44 | Report Abuse

http://malaysiandigest.com/business/556597-china-shares-at-new-peak-against-declining-asian-trend.html This is a serious market movement. I repeat this is a very serious move against the market sentiment. This again reflects China self sustainence and its maverick behavior. Now there is market behavior and there is Chinese behavior. Today with open market in China, the flood gate has just been open. You see the Chinese are behaving like their true nature of nomad, migrating, travelling and conquering. In modern times, conquering meaning here, is more about monopolizing economy by buying asset abroad. Like the old chinese mentality before, money is only as important if it can appreciate in value or can be transacted. Therefore Chinese like gold as a form of global transacted currency then and now carried into the 21st century. Secondly, the Chinese too like property. Property is both symbolic of wealth and symbolic of stability because it value is always appreciating globally with strong footing and it is tangible. Thirdly, the Chinese like the rich Russians counterpart, do not want their wealth to be tracked and therefore money in banks are not their first option and priority. Fourthly assets and gold can be used as other forms of indirect payment when done abroad especially as collateral or even Comission. Up until now my worded comment is based on the Chinese mentality. These are the stronger point however the bigger point remains that the Chinese like to work hard on their business to squeeze every cent of profit and then party hard on holidays, food, buying asset, gold etc. Where do you think the money they make from the profit this round will go?The 10 trillion I mean. I believe a lot of this will flow to all the things that I hv mention with property being one of their main focus since they appreciate, not tracked, cheap based on exchange rate...

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Kontaisan 2015-06-07 23:08

Posted by Kontaisan > 2015-06-07 23:03 | Report Abuse

Start buying property stocks with good exposure and undervalued. The spill over into our market Will be the first sign.

Posted by Kontaisan > 2015-06-07 23:08 | Report Abuse

With every massive uptrend will be followed by consolidation called fillers. When I use term filler you know what expertise I have in financial market. For those experience player, the profit will be use to buy asset or re invest in other part of the world while their principal will Await the next opportunity

Post a Comment
Market Buzz