Posted by apanama > 2015-08-16 06:47 | Report Abuse

I like to watch movie. I think all of us enjoy to watch movies. There was a movie in 98'or 99'. I cant recall. Maybe im getting old. Its Armageddon. There was a Russian 'angkasawan'. The lyrics was so catchy. When they were planning to come back on earth if im not mistaken, there was a spaceship turbulence due to mechanical problem. Which the Russian just grab its tool and whack the pipe if im not mistaken and he said just like this. Yeah, i dont care its Russian American China but one thing for sure all are MADE IN TAIWAN. Same goes now. As the market is so VOLOTILE AND HOSTILE. Thats analysts said this. That analysts said that. This guy come with this method. That guy come with that Wave. That guy come with chart. That guy come said he is otai. That guy said he is master. That guy said iam just newbies. That guy said that guy idiot. That guy said he is weird. That guy said he is never loss. That guy guy said he is making tonne of money. Actually one thing for sure, the BASIC RULES OF LIFE..NOBODY KNOWS WHATS FUTURE LIES IN FRONT OF US. Can we know exactly when we are going to die?. Dont be so complicated. Lets do simple maths The highest ever in history 1,896-1897. The lowest ever in history is 261. While the 'pitstop'. 801,1096,1497. If 20% from highest BEAR. So 1,517. If 20% from lowest 1497 is bullish. So 1,497 was achieved by breaking the 1,796 last time with additional 100 by creating 1,896-1897. So, now we know already its confirm heading towards downline, if every Tom Dick and Harry keep throwing next Monday until Friday, definitely it will try to test 1,517. However, at the same time, we tend to forget, the basic economies, GOVT PENSIONER-GOVT SERVANT-PRIVATE SECTOR. GOVT PENSIONER WILL GET MONEY FIRST. SO CREDIT LINE IS OPEN. NEXT GOVT SERVANT. OPEN. THEN PRIVATE. OPEN. THE BEST THING IS ONCE ITS REACH EARLY SEPTEMBER..PNB LOCK FOR ITS DIVIDEND. PNB IS THE CONTROLLER HERE. HEHEHE..YOU THROW THROW THROW..THEY COLLECT COLLECT COLLECT. THE MORE CHEAPER..THE BEST FOR THEM..HEHEHEHE..SAME GOES WITH VALUECAP. WHICH YOU TEND TO FORGET THEY ALREADY ANNOUNCE THEIR FUND WILL BE VALUED BY RM 2 Billion. It could be their 'modal' this time just RM 500 MILLION..because you keep throwing..they syiok la..buy at low price...then they push up back..you buy buy buy..then they smash..hahaha.. Its like BADMINTON..YOU KEEP THE SHUTTLES RALLY. ESPECIALLY IF YOUR OPPONENTS IS TOO OLD. BUT NOW YOUR OPPONENTS ARE YOUNG. THEY ARE TOO FAST IN EVERYTHING. SO WE PLAY FAST LAH. HEHEHE..:) NAK LAGI SIMPLE NAH AMBIK NI. HIGHEST 1,897. DUA KAPAL TERBANG HILANG SATU 370 SATU 17 1,897-370-17= 1,510. Hehehehe..and they are average at 1,620..once you sell. They push back..to 1,620..so better you wait..hehehehe..

1 person likes this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by duitKWSPkita 2015-08-16 16:28

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-08-16 09:39 | Report Abuse

Apanama... Like ur comment
.. So true... I agree....

I m the type of I AM newbie...wakakakak...
Ur view about Pension fund and value cap same same like mine...

Yea yea yea
... No one know how is the weather for tomorrow onwards.. One thing for sure I can learn new thing tis round...

apanama

3,796 posts

Posted by apanama > 2015-08-16 10:27 | Report Abuse

Just chill jer..x stress stress..:)..

apanama

3,796 posts

Posted by apanama > 2015-08-16 10:38 | Report Abuse

Anyway after all the stress from 1744 to 1,591..why not all of us watch and pray for LEE CHONG WEI..if he won..we should learnt a lesson from him..at the age of 33-34 years old..This Malaysia still rely on him..hehe.WHY?..Because he get up and stand up and FIGHT..:)..LETS PRAY MAYBANK HIS SPONSOR ALSO GET UP STAND UP AND FIGHT...FROM 8.29 ..Perhaps 8.50. Huhuhu..dont la break 8. Huhuhu..:)..if break 8..aiyo..bukan kena masuk class accounting kot ..1.25 times 5.92 = 7.40.. hahaha ..itu namanya saja cari pasal..hahaha

moven00

705 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2015-08-16 13:31 | Report Abuse

Bro Apanama,

Good posting. Simple yet mind provoking.

Bro Duit,

You also feel the same huh.

Ini Kali Chiat Lat kaw-kaw.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-08-16 13:41 | Report Abuse

Moven..

Feel the same on up or down? I never give fake hope since Jan.... The moment GLC cut capexin Jan and review OPEX in March ad know how bad the market.... Jz never expect sell down massively in a week..

moven00

705 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2015-08-16 16:05 | Report Abuse

BroDuit,

Yes, nobody can predict the market correctly always.
Sharing doesn't mean guarantee 100% cun selalu.
Keep on the good sharing bro Duit.

apanama

3,796 posts

Posted by apanama > 2015-08-16 16:26 | Report Abuse

Moven n Duit..chill chill jer..jom tgk Chong Wei..CHONG WEI FACTOR ON MARKET NEXT WEEK..MENANG..MARKET NAIK..KALAH..MARKET TURUN..hahaha

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-08-16 16:28 | Report Abuse

Now waiting at mamak... Sipanyol si CantikHati menang jor

Post a Comment
Market Buzz