Posted by zbaikitree2 > 2016-03-09 02:49 | Report Abuse

Stock: [VIVOCOM]: INSTACOM GROUP BERHAD  Dec 4, 2015 11:51 AM | Report Abuse  i donno abt 22c given the PP factor. but the chart does indicate the final drop will be at near 22c.  hard to believe it for now isn't it?  just think about xox, when i ask to sell at 68c, ppls shouting 80c, 1.20 etc. now. only 20c. just 2 week ago. http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/zbaikitree.jsp?fp=16

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by zbaikitree2 2016-03-09 02:59

Posted by zbaikitree2 > 2016-03-09 02:57 | Report Abuse

Stock: [JOHOTIN]: JOHORE TIN BHD

Nov 25, 2015 01:21 PM | Report Abuse 

look at your worst case scenerio. 

the mother can reach 1.50 and the warrant at 20c. 

can u stomach that? 

of course it wont happen today or tomorrow, but gradually. 

for the next 2 yrs if the mother unable to stay above 2.30, your warrant is worthless, zero.

Nov 25, 2015 01:17 PM | Report Abuse 

and as for the reason why johotin-wa is only drop 18.5c. 
if it had drop 30c to 57.5c how could the operator distribute? 
who wants to buy a limit down stock? 

and at the same time they need to distribute the mother if my guess is right. then having a warrant limit down is not helping. 

make logic deduction. and the conclusion is to sell this asap before others. 

u can fool yourself with all the hope and wishes but never argue with the tape. the tape is screaming sell. 

follow the trend. never go against the trend. 8 out of 10 times u will be safe. 

a stock that designed to trap ppls right for the day 1. would not let you run unhurt when they show you the true colour. 

bite the bullets and take the losses and move on.

Nov 25, 2015 01:11 PM | Report Abuse 

i can only describe the syndicate as very wicked and i can see that they are selling all they can to those bargain hunters and awaits to collect back cheaper. 

they have no plan to make it an investible stocks. 

i may be wrong, buy sell at your own risk. 

this type of stock operators is what i would blacklist and never to touch it again. as their objective is to pump and dump. 

selling on huge volume and huge % drop. margin call will be triggered next few days and u can see more downside. irregardless of today closing price. 

other stocks would quickly narrow the losses on bad news but this for whole morning unable to rebound. it only means insi

Posted by zbaikitree2 > 2016-03-09 02:59 | Report Abuse

How come big big sifu cannot see what i saw so obvious. I jave not called myself sifu they dare to call themselves sifu???

Post a Comment
Market Buzz