Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-06-01 11:31 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr.Koon, Share or discuss with us more based on your observation for post-implementation of Hudud or later part Syariah Law in major administrative dept of Malaysian Government & Execution./ How would be duit-kwsp-kita? Would EPF only invest in Syariah approved list but not from all the highly profitable & dividend yield business? Alllllllllllllllllllllll for learning purpose. Of Course I want my my EPF in high profitable way but not "happily to fulfill certain law and scarify the nature of business" I respect other's stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by duitKWSPkita 2016-06-01 17:23

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-06-01 11:44 | Report Abuse

Game is still a game.

Disclaimer: When I say "B" for boss pls don't refer to the major party. and I say "P" for pity pls don't refer to the pity single party also.

"B" the boss wanted to test market before 2018. Therefore, they pancing Encik "P" pity to insert the resolution for debate.

Option one: If Resolution highly accepted by another "P" we call People((rakyat jelata) then "B" shout to the public with his ability this thing get implemented and Boss continue to win next election. "P"ity kena pinjam beranak tapi still kahwin tak bernikah.......

Option two: When objection too strong. "B"oss come back to tell you see. This is not a right time to implement but we will preserve your constitution rights at the same time to cheer for more I-law in the state...... It is to console East Malaysia another group of big "P"eople to continue coalition with them........... end of story "P"ity party disappear and replace by "A"rigato Party....Thank you la..apa lagi....................

saydon

215 posts

Posted by saydon > 2016-06-01 11:52 | Report Abuse

They don't care if the contributors are agreeable, these monies are put aside to secure in their old age with the hope of better gain with sound investment, nothing to do with religion and not for those stupids people's with the public monies. The country is manage by fools.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-06-01 17:23 | Report Abuse

hahahaha..
hulalalala

Post a Comment
Market Buzz