Posted by fortunebullz > 2016-08-07 20:08 | Report Abuse

It is very rare for me to pick something half a year before the year begins! But it's no brainer actually to see that EPF full syariah compliance fund will see it's 100 billion definitely into buying Bimb! And it's no brainer to see, Bimb is the only syariah compliance banking stock in bursa! Starting this month, savers will be given a choice to switch form conventional EPF savings to full syariah compliance fund! Somewhat with majority of savers are muslims, I am definitely sure they will switch to this new fund! Given Bimb extremely undervalue market price, and a very limited free float in the market, it won't take much to wallop remaining stocks! The reason for my half year pick is very obvious! Accumulate early! Early bird gets the worms!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by fortunebullz 2016-08-07 21:29

Lk036

929 posts

Posted by Lk036 > 2016-08-07 21:08 | Report Abuse

Hi fortunebulls, few question will like you assist to advise,
1) do you think it is advisable to non Muslim to switch to this new shariah compliance( open to all races.). Is that any condition such a compulsory paying zakat etc
2) I believe the dividend will be at least the same or higher than normal epf. Any idea or predictions?
Appreciate if you can help to give few advises.

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2016-08-07 21:13 | Report Abuse

I only make my 2017 1st stock pick for Bimb public as my principle is, sharing is caring!
As for your question!
1) There is no restriction for non to switch to EPF syariah funds! I am not in position to advise you! Please go to nearest EPF and consult with their staff! Switch when you think you are well inform! But I think the first year dividend will be quite high! Decision is yours! Do not blame me if variables are not in your favour! Likewise, you must make your own decision!
2) I think I already answer your question!
3) Well, I don't know! Wait! You didn't ask 3rd question!

Lk036

929 posts

Posted by Lk036 > 2016-08-07 21:20 | Report Abuse

Ok, choice n decision is on myself. Thanks,
Will monitor bimb n warrant as well to see any potential especially when there a pull back.

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2016-08-07 21:24 | Report Abuse

There's a reason for my pick today! Tomorrow EPF will open counter for those who decide to switch! I actually waited for today! And it's a first come first serve basis! No! It's open until 23rd Dec! Cheers!

Lk036

929 posts

Posted by Lk036 > 2016-08-07 21:25 | Report Abuse

I thought open for application on 16/8 n launch next year. Anyway will go epf to ask tomolo.

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2016-08-07 21:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by Lk036 > Aug 7, 2016 09:25 PM | Report Abuse

I thought open for application on 16/8 n launch next year. Anyway will go epf to ask tomolo

Answer : Launch next year but starting tomorrow savers allow to switch until 23rd December!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz