Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-28 17:47 | Report Abuse

5 months after GE14, foreign funds finally cast their fears and doubts aside and take serious steps to enter bursa again! I think the on going 1MDB investigate and finally legal action taken against Najib and Rosmah has play a role in building perception that Malaysia is taken governance a serious note! However, there's tons of reforms need to be carried out! And the return of Anwar to qualify himself as MP is like blasting a start to new chapter! Whatever it is, foreign funds finally grap that Pakatan is a serious government and a stable one too! And this new stability is very important! Given Pakatan has been in government for only 5 months, and given the fact that worst case scenario where Malaysia turn into chaotic nation didn't happen at all! In fact, Pakatan government quickly settle in and by next month, table a budget that will shape the years to come! I think up coming budget will be very tight! Some serious house cleaning is needed with our civil servants! In fact half of civil servants must go! Malaysia can't afford 1.7 million! Starting with sacking of those who are corrupted regardless of rank and seniority! And then, weeding out projects with ridiculous mark ups! Anyway, the point is, as long as Pakatan focus on reforms, governance and economy, we should be find and foreign funds should have no problem coming back to bursa! I think October shall be see massive return of funds! However, local funds will take initial few weeks to take profit too! So don't expect bursa to suddenly jump by 100 points! The first 4 billion of inflow will not even more bursa much!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Speedy Boy 2018-09-28 17:48

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-28 17:48 | Report Abuse

As for the trade war between US and China! Better ignore it! It didn't even put a dent of China exports but reduce US imports! Why, just look at the steep appreciation of dollar compare to yuan! I mean CCP must be laughing at Donald now!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz