Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-10-04 22:38 | Report Abuse

It's quite telling actually! Nowadays, there's even a game show to test chinese citizens how well they know him! It's a sign of complete mania shiok with himself! Yeah, i know! Donald Trump is much much worst that Xi! Donald bragged to world leaders during UN gathering that he is the ultimate US hero! But beyond that madness, Donald has an endgame! And endgame that really going to hurt China! The recent concluded Canada, Mexico and US revised NAFTA says it all, that dealing with China is a big no no! And soon, the rest of developed nations like EU, UK, Japan and so forth will make deal with US with similar tone! Eventually, China can't penetrate US market! The half a trillion business will be gone! That half a trillion will go to countries who agree to 'non market' clause! A non market means, a country that violate WTO rules and regulations which practice unfair trades and mercantilism! China stood for solid wall of protectionism! If you want to do business in China, you have to surrender your IP rights! However, China can do business in US, Japan, EU and the rest of develop countries free from such terms! It is of course lopsided and unfair! I think China would have win the war if they agree to fair trades! Chinese are as inteligent as any jews and whites! In fact i think chinese are more intelligent compare to South Koreans and Japanese! Like Malaysia, China will be let down by selfish ambition and glorification of the new Emperor Xi! Late Deng would certainly be very disappointment with China under Xi!

Be the first to like this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz