Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-10-05 11:19 | Report Abuse

So 3rd national car got huge support from rakyat this round! Wink wink! And i am sure those hundred of billion from Khazanah will be perfect to serve this worthwhile venture! And of course down the line, those who are going to benefit from this pet projects are the suppliers! And as usually, those who lack expertise but have the bumi agenda ambition plus relation to you know who will get piece of the pie! I mean, we seen this before! Eventually we have to bail out such venture because there's no business sense to begin with! And to extend this wild self shiok venture, protectionist measures have to be put in place to protect 'national interest'! And not suprising, Thailand may once again become hub for electric cars in foreseeable future! Eventually we go back to square one! Mahathir complained how corrupted the government civil service is! But so far we have yet to see any high officials getting punish! And it seems our Pakatan ministers too beginning to get comfortable getting rewarded by super elites through propose projects that give little benefit to rakyat! After decade or so, malaysians once again rise up to change the government of the day! In short, as long as cronyism remain part of the system, nothing really change!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by ks55_ 2018-10-05 11:48

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-10-05 11:26 | Report Abuse

When the person in change feel so tempted to spend the hundred of billions accumulated in Khazanah, PNB and Petronas on pet projects that benefit little to rakyat, we may finally again set a path we all have been screaming never to take again! We are once again remain pessimistic as even the education system will not be overhaul to face the future but rather to use and brainwash malaysians into fix deposit for government of the day! Which is strange considering it fail to retain UMNO BN in power despite massive brainwashing through national schools and public universities! So why reharsh fail agenda! Oh, i forgot, stupidity is doing the same thing expecting miracle to happen! Malaysia Boleh!

ks55_

569 posts

Posted by ks55_ > 2018-10-05 11:48 | Report Abuse

Agree. Sumatec(HS) is 1 Tun M crony.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz