Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-02-28 19:16 | Report Abuse

i have loved scrolling thru i3 during my free time to read and gauge the level of irrationality of the investors on this forum. Used to listen to some music at times to relax but nothing makes me laugh more than reading some of the comments on this forum especially by the guys who were famous with twisting stories to justify their arguments. The guy who pissed me off the first was a guy named Radzi from the AAX forum a few years back. (disclaimer: i am not against AAX but i am just against people who twist facts) Who is Radzi ? Radzi was a guy who used to post non stop on the AAX forum and i was clear that he invested a huge sum of his savings (what do i mean by huge here ? not 1miillion or 2 million ringgit but instead a massive amount of his savings; LET'S SAY IF HE HYPOTHETICALLY HAD ONLY MYR10K, yes he invested almost that entire amount) into AAX well others begged to differ and some assumed him to be a staff of AAX particularly someone from AAX'S IR team who was paid to shill the company non-stop. But if you ask me who radzi was, i would clearly say that he wasn't employed by AAX and was instead an average JOE who invested into AAX hoping to make it big Now why did i hate Radzi again ? Radzi was famous for this these used to be his common statements/justifications/ excuses When AAX price goes up (by 0.005cents), he would say this " See guys, everyone believes in AAX thats why they are buying, place took off " When Tony, Kama buys, he says this "See guys, the management has confidence, thats why they are buying". When AAX price drops, he says this "Something is brewing guys, the institutional players/sindikket is pushing prices down as they know that AAX is good and they want to collect it lower before pushing it higher " When an IB gives a lower TP for AAX than its currently traded price, Mr R (Radzi in short- let's keep it as R as im tired to type the buggers name out), would say, "Aiyoo, those people dont know how to value AAX. I have always never liked their valuation". When crude oil price goes up, Mr R would say, "don't be worried guys, AAX jet fuel is hedged" When crude oil decreases, Mr R would say that "see guys, lower crude oil is better for AAX" When the RM increases, his statements were like "see guys its good mah, AAX debt is in USD and RM has strengthen against USD so its good" When RM decreases, he instead say "see guys, more people would fly with AAX especially foreigners ass the RM is cheap and its cheaper for them to come to Malaysia". When AAX goes up by 0.005cents or 0.01cents, he would say, see guys AAX is flying, better tighten your seatbelts. 10. When AAX drops significantly from RM0.5Xsomething to RM0.36, Sifu R would say, see guys i am averaging down, its a fundamentally strong counter, future is good, crude oil down, RM UP, Sindiket is pushing down because something is brewing etc" Months passed by and i left the bugger off and forgot about him. Met a few of my old peers and they asked me what happened to him and tried browsing back the AAX forum and didnt find him posting anymore with his ID named Radzi but i definitely found someone else who has the same pattern as him!!! Bingo Radzi is still here! Now there is another guy in this forum who's lurking around in a different counter, is everyone keen to skim thru my write up on that person ?

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by newinvestor17 2019-02-28 19:24

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-02-28 19:20 | Report Abuse

AirAsia

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-02-28 19:24 | Report Abuse

wait, you know who im referring too ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz