Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-07 00:38 | Report Abuse

Honesty!

Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by ahbah 2020-03-07 12:42

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-07 00:45 | Report Abuse

You know what really pissed me today! When Hadi said that pushing for no confidence vote is an act against the Agong!
Dude, Agong made the right decision! But it's not rude to push for no confidence vote in parliment! Thats' how parliment works! There's nothing wrong with it!
Hadi should ask instead, is it moral to form a backdoor government! This Perikatan Nasional is morally wrong! It's unislamic!
The islamic thing to do is to dissolve parliment and let rakyat choose who they want to lead this nation!
Agong is more that happy if Hadi request such ethical thing! Is Hadi happpy to be in Putrajaya after stealing such mandate from Pakatan!
Like it or not, Pakatan was given such mandate by rakyat! Beside, Agong then asked Wan Azizah to be PM! But as a very honorable muslim, Wan Azizah decline to fulfill a promise to handover interim PM to Mahathir!
It was Mahathir who broke this promise!
To me, Hadi is a liar and not a muslim! A real muslim would not steal others mandate even if Agong hand was force to do so!
I hope Hadi repent from his evil intention! He should be punish by cuttting his hands for accepting stolen mandate!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-07 00:47 | Report Abuse

I hope muslims will wake up to Hadi many transgression! He has made fool of muslims! Hadi is a fake holyman willing to sell Islam to pork sellers!

Sslee

4,687 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-03-07 09:01 | Report Abuse

Good morning EngineeringProfit and Datuk Sri,
Any comment on below article before I post it at Tun Mahathir’s blog
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2020-03-06-story-h1484745644-Food_for_thought_2020_Your_choice_of_Cabinet_Ministers.jsp

Thank you

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-03-07 10:53 | Report Abuse

Malay unity govt can be achieved by bersatu running back to PH and forming a govt comprising of;

1. Muhiddin- PM
2. Anwar- DPM
3. Mahathir- Senior Minister PM dept
4. Rafizi/zeti- Finance Minister
5. Mat sabu- Internal Minister
6. Nurul Anwar- Education Minister

Dap should not accept any cabinet post but should be a back benchers govt pro party in charge of ombudsmen appointment and parliament reformed so that can keep all malay unity govt in check for the benefit of all malaysian loh....!!

A president council comprising all the supporting parties like bersatu, pkr, amanah, dap and warisan should be appointed to oversee and balance the power of PM so that we will never fall back to dictator regime loh...!! This president council should be headed by shafie abdal of warisan loh....!! The President council will oversee the appointment of the quality of cabinet minister loh...!!

This all malay cabinet team plus Daps as umpire should serve well for malaysia until next general election loh...!!

With Muhiddin run back & anwar as DPM that will reinforce PH & bring back confidence loh...!!

They should be a racial & religous harmony law and anti hopping law loh...!!

Sosma will be abolished loh....!!

MA63 will be honored but the monetary payout to sabah & Sarawak will be incremental increase over 8 years until it achieve target loh...!!

miker

708 posts

Posted by miker > 2020-03-07 11:03 | Report Abuse

Not that easy. BERSATU has 2 factions:

1. Real BERSATU blood
2. UMNO blood

We have already seen #2 always acted like UMNO.
In PKR, we have a traitor faction that will exploit any opportunities exist.
I 100% agreed with your list, but we also need several competent DAPs members with no bad backgrounds.
To make it clean and looks clean gov, the UMNO bloods and traitor factions must be booted out.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-03-07 11:07 | Report Abuse

Umno blood & PKR traitor blood will be cleanse, when Muhhidin jump back to PH mah...!!

Posted by miker > Mar 7, 2020 11:03 AM | Report Abuse

Not that easy. BERSATU has 2 factions:

1. Real BERSATU blood
2. UMNO blood

We have already seen #2 always acted like UMNO.
In PKR, we have a traitor faction that will exploit any opportunities exist.
I 100% agreed with your list, but we also need several competent DAPs members with no bad backgrounds.
To make it clean and looks clean gov, the UMNO bloods and traitor factions must be booted out.

miker

708 posts

Posted by miker > 2020-03-07 11:15 | Report Abuse

Mohidin, based on politic experience, 'slow' in his actions. Susah mau pircaya kalau Mohodin can boot out those two factions. Anwar may be can but Tun already lost grip. See what happen when he have took decision to resign as BERSATU chairman....he already could not control the Majlis Pimpinan Tertinggi (MPT) BERSATU...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-03-07 11:21 | Report Abuse

We do not want mahathir one man show type leadership mah...!!

Why muhiddin slow now leh ? Bcos he need to becareful...if he make a wrong move in appointing the cabinet, he will be whacked...if he did nothing he has the option including running back to PH mah...!!

Do nothing when thinking & analysing is a good strategy mah...!!

Posted by miker > Mar 7, 2020 11:15 AM | Report Abuse

Mohidin, based on politic experience, 'slow' in his actions. Susah mau pircaya kalau Mohodin can boot out those two factions. Anwar may be can but Tun already lost grip. See what happen when he have took decision to resign as BERSATU chairman....he already could not control the Majlis Pimpinan Tertinggi (MPT) BERSATU...

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2020-03-07 12:09 | Report Abuse

MOOO much better than Hadi Bawang as Pm. all non halal business close shop, if Hadi become PM. wakaka

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-03-07 12:34 | Report Abuse

I only pray all please take care of our mkt n economy.

The rakyat oredi kena teruk n struggling to keep alive.

Terima kasih.

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-03-07 12:42 | Report Abuse

Please promote harmony n happiness among the rakyat.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz