Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-05-21 23:13 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Bearvsbull Bendia 2020-05-21 23:57

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-05-21 23:18 | Report Abuse

Mohiden already made a very lethal move! Mohiden kill off Mukriz political career! Instead Mukriz blame Najib! And Mahathir too continue to attack Najib!
For the past 2 days, Najib seems to lost his patience! In short, Najib is going on offense against Mahathir! Probably legal lawsuit will be coming for Mahathir!
As for Anwar, it seems he already snub Mahathir after parliment! This shows that Anwar too already placing himself opposite Mahathir!
At this pointt, Mahathir should not continue to insult Mohiden, Anwar and Najib! Because evenually, all of them will do something that will be very harmful to Mahathir legacy! And that will involve all his children and cronies!
Bare in mind, Najib already publicly list down Mahathir transgession during the short 22 months! Mohiden can easily bring this worngdoing to court!
I am sure after been humiliated by Mahathir, the 3 malay leaders will no longer contain themselves and unleash the very worst against Mahathir!

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-21 23:21 | Report Abuse

my emotion for Maha is a mixture of respect and pity not loathe............

maaha is fighting a lonely losing battle.

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-05-21 23:57 | Report Abuse

Yeah, he is all alone now! Unless he goes too far, i think the 3 musketeers will be living hell for him!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz