Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-05 10:45 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Sami_Value 2020-06-05 11:16

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-05 10:52 | Report Abuse

Yeah, last night was not above Mohiden vs Mahathir during Bersatu meeting! In fact only few hardcore Mahathir loyalists walked out during that meeting! Meaning, Mahathir loyalists are not that big anyway!
However, last night was all about Anwar vs Mahathir! It's very clear, Anwar sending out a loud message that he has move on and will not give Mahathir another chance at the throne! Then again, given how Anwar can change his mind like a flip of a coin, i say he will again change his mind! Such unrealiable leader!
Anyway, at the moment, Harapan is pretty much in deep mess! There's no unity at all!
LGE and Mat Sabu very clearly siding with Mahathir! They have taste corridor of power, and the dark side has completely change them! They lust for power has overtaken them!
But the thing is, majority rakyat, after 22 months of Harapan have developed acute sense of hate and phobia of this idealistic band! Majority rakyat no longer taken by emotional argument of fake promises, fake allegations and above all fake reforms! Instead, majority rakyat are reminded of how disastrous and imcompetent Harapan was!
Harapan is now like Hollywood! Keep producing movies that only worth to be thrown into rubbish bin or shown in China since people there have zero taste in entertainment!
Harapan is now reduce to core supporters who enjoy the freak show! Yeah, that's right, Harapan is a freak show!

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-05 10:55 | Report Abuse

That the moment, Harapan leaders keep playing the 'i got majority' card! But the thing is majority rakyat are so angry! Angry because rakyat are losing jobs! They want a government for them! Not government that entertain Harapan leaders themselves!

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-05 10:56 | Report Abuse

Whether Harapan realise it or not, they are so consume on self serving agenda that they lost sight of rakyat!

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-05 10:58 | Report Abuse

Bare in mind, Mohiden governmen is doing a great job at containing Covid19! And he was clever enough to dishout incentives to weather current hardship!
What does Harapan offer! Zero! Basically Harapan has no idea what to do! I bet Harapan has nothing plan for rakyat post Covid19! Nothing!

Slc1

855 posts

Posted by Slc1 > 2020-06-05 11:16 | Report Abuse

I will choose the one who tell me 'Kamu adalah manusia yang hebat'rather than the one who tell me 'Kamu adalah PENDATANG'or'Kamu adalah Pemalas'.

Sami_Value

430 posts

Posted by Sami_Value > 2020-06-05 11:16 | Report Abuse

this weekend change or no change gomen?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz