Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-07 17:50 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

24 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-06-07 18:31

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-07 17:51 | Report Abuse

Latest survey confirm what we already knew! Mahathir came high on top of the most unpopular politician in Malaysia! 2nd is Anwar!
Unfortunatley, Harapan need to replace all it's old guards given high negative ratings of late!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-24 17:10 | Report Abuse

why u hate Anwar so much?

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-07 17:56 | Report Abuse

Who says i hate Anwar! I hate that fake Pas holyman Hadi! Should be sent to Afghanistan as peace ambassador!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-07 17:57 | Report Abuse

then why Anwar is the 2nd most unpopular?

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-07 17:58 | Report Abuse

From Merdeka survey! I don't know! Maybe because of current Anwar and Mahathir power struggle to recapture Putrajaya!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-07 18:01 | Report Abuse

why not let Anwar be PM?

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2020-06-07 18:02 | Report Abuse

now tun m will be remembered as loser to mohiden.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-07 18:06 | Report Abuse

mohiden cannot stay long,soon will be kick out,no use

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-07 18:07 | Report Abuse

Apollo! Mahathir said Anwar is power crazy! Only Mahathir can be PM again! This time dump Anwar but wants Harapan to support him! But Mahathir can't understand why Anwar hate him! Mahathir said Anwar has problem but he has no problem with Anwar!

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-07 18:09 | Report Abuse

But worry not Apollo! Mahathir said if Harapan help him become PM again, he will promise to handover to Anwar! but Anwar has to prove that his has majority support!

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-07 18:09 | Report Abuse

The Lims and Mat Sabu went to see Anwar! They said Mahathir has repented and he is a change me now!

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2020-06-07 18:09 | Report Abuse

tun m don't have solid reason to push out mohiden like last time he brought down najib. rakyat want to move on.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-07 18:10 | Report Abuse

mohiden also power crazy just siezed control like thai army....is better to call for polls soon to be fair to all

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-06-07 18:12 | Report Abuse

Anwar and Mahathir agree that Mohiden government is illegitimate! Agong was deceive by Mohiden! So Mohiden should be brought down! Rakyat must unite against Mohiden says Senior Lim!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-07 18:15 | Report Abuse

all power crazy in msia,mohiden is just warming up the seat for zaheed or jibby,lame duck

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2020-06-07 18:17 | Report Abuse

Call pool oso no use. End up all those sirhai jump jump lagi. I oso dun wan to vite. Wastimg time n energy

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-07 18:19 | Report Abuse

then new norm online poll? hahaha

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-07 18:23 | Report Abuse

Quotes from Pablo Escobar Of Msia: "Cash is King" Rules

I'm sometimes accused of kleptocracy and treachery. They are activities that for the time being, historically, shall we say has been declared illegal. It’s illegal at the moment, but in the long run and in the future, we’re going to show that it will head toward legalization.

In the United States, the Mafia makes witnesses disappear so they can’t testify in court. In Colombia, Pablo Escobar made the whole court disappear. Here, where are you fatboy?

There are twenty million idiots, manipulated by a few billionaire intelligent men.

Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.

Dirty and laundered money is at the doorstep of every household and in all economic sectors of the country.

Sometimes I feel like God.......…when I order someone k*lled – they d*e the same day.

In modern politics and business, it is not the crooks who have to fear most, it is the honest men who don’t know what he is going against.

Imagine you were born in a poor family, in a poor city, in a poor country, and by the time you were 28 years old, you have so much money you can’t even count it. What do you do call? Corruption to the core!

Last but not least, the bad guys always get lucky - every time. The good guys couldn't to get lucky - even once*!

*PH was granted the opportunity ...... but had squandered it because of poor leadership, lack of courage to do the right reform and got deceived in a losing game of constant disgusting internal dispute.

Michael Kwok

6,066 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-06-07 18:24 | Report Abuse

Mahathir show it capability but not Anwar.Anwar feel betray by Mahathir grand acting due to he wanted his son be PM not Anwar.Anwar must come out to show it belang if not Mahathir son showing his more.Agong also headache Anwar or Mahathir because there twist and turn who to be PM.Agong Choose Muyiddin Because tht one name from Perikatan.But there So many state fall to Perikatan due to Malay Unity to lead Malaysia.I scare for the worst as Muyiddin and Azmin bring 3 million supporter out from PH in election.So far I'm the fense sitter see Perikatan do more job better in handling Covid 19.We chinese see No problem either Perikatan and PH.Perikatan had the edge now as effort of handling thing more thn politic.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-07 18:26 | Report Abuse

Till now.....still cannot sort out their differences.

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2020-06-07 18:27 | Report Abuse

Wat ever la. I wont vote. No democracy

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-07 18:30 | Report Abuse

how about the siezing control story? why change subject to handing the covid situation? if PH still the govt now,they couldn't handle this? all the same lah those in power sure must handle this

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-07 18:31 | Report Abuse

msia follow thai lah army rules.....simple as that.....yup no democracy and only power crazy

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-07 18:31 | Report Abuse

Economic growth is necessary for democracy to thrive. It does not need aid, which is like a drug - pushers and addicts will never able to forgo the habit. There is no prospects in an aid-dependent economy.

Aid is one of the biggest ideas in challenging time and so it takes courage to second-guess the big institutions, governments, charity bodies and philanthropists who support the aid paradigm.

But, however much you give, aid would get diverted into unintended areas, distort local markets, adversely affect local businesses who are in a vulnerable stage of growth, reduce the incentive to save and plan for rainy days, stop the hard work of building competitive institutions and cutting-edge industries and ultimately jeopardize export in the long-term.

And these cause a spiraling down phenomenon/vicious cycle; i.e. by peerpetuating this pop Culture of Tongkat, 'More Aid funds, More Graft' continues..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz