Posted by Tebbyin > 2020-06-17 13:06 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-06-17 14:30

Tebbyin

2,622 posts

Posted by Tebbyin > 2020-06-17 13:13 | Report Abuse

This is what Mahathir what us to forget! It was not because we wnat Mahathir back as PM! That was narractive provided by the Lims after sudden victory of GE14!
No, in fact Harapan leaders promise were to make Anwar PM7! Have you forgotten that! You know, internet never forget! YOu can google and thousands of evidence easily available tot remaind us again!
During GE14, we didn't get to see Dap, Amanah, Bersatu symbol! Instead it was united PKR symbol!
And because of that unity to use only one symbol of PKR, rakyat voted for change of government!
And we all know that after 2 years, Mahathir would step down and handover to Anwar! That was the promise made to rakyat!
And now that Mahathir again back as PM material for Harapan, i really don't know what to say!
In fact yesterday, it was Anwar who agreed to let Mahathir back as PM for 6 months! Yes! Anwar verbally agree to that!
And after hammering from Anwar supporters, he again flip on his decision!
I mean, how can Anwar be a PM if he is so indecisive and very weak at the heed! Anwar can't even decide what to do! On monent he's against, the next moment, he is with and next moment he is with but against it!
I mean, if you ask Anwar if is a gay, you get a long winded statementt about how there's conspiracy against him! Yeah, and we all know that conspirator is Mahathir! And yeah, time and time again, Mahathir can twist and turn Anwar over and over again!
Haix! My head is spinning! I don't know what to say about Anwar or Harapan for that matter!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-17 14:30 | Report Abuse

Past Hope won under PKR flag.....this is history

Post a Comment
Market Buzz