Posted by Tobby > 2020-06-29 10:39 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2020-06-29 10:50

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-06-29 10:50 | Report Abuse

Yeah, the infamous 'I am malaysian' talk from LGE! It hit sweet notes among minorities back then! But after 2 years, LGE was anything but malaysians especially after his bullying tactic towards UNITAR and sarawakians! How can we forget how LGE demand Sarawak to pay 2 billion debt or else he won't build Sarawak deteriorating schools, and Sarawak paid in full yet he simply ignore his promise! Or how he vowed to help poor chinese students if Dap capture Putrajaya, yet he played political vendetta towards Mca by using UNITAR as his tool!
Haix! because of that, my heart turn cold! Only then i realise how scummy LGE can be! And today you can see LGE on hands and feet begging Mahathir to help him capture Putrajaya once again! Talk about an euuch with no balls turning into a full blown scum!
So yeah, which bring us 50 years into the future! Will we or rather the next generation continue to listen to our politicians talking about race and religion! For goodness sake, we had that for over 60 years and another 50 years remain the same!
50 years from now, non malays will only be like 10% of the population! But i am very sure 90% of the economy remain in hands of local chinese, or whatever left which i predict only like a million or so! As the rest already migrated or already 6 feet under! But don't worry, the malay politicians will continue to make non malays are their bogeyman!
Can you imagine Malaysia 50 years from now! Well, don't! Because you are talking about a backward nation! Gone are the GLCs! What remains, are the old buildings like Twin Towers which may already be converted into a huge mosque!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz