Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-09 13:42 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2020-07-09 13:50

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-09 13:50 | Report Abuse

Like it or not, Bersatu came to Umno Pas to form backdoor government! Yeah, no matter how you try to justify Mohiden action, Perikatan is non existent! It's only based on Mohiden self claim alliance! Umno Pas never officially accept this!
So yeah, a week ago Mohiden Hadi Zahid formed a pact under Perikatan! Of course Hadi and Zahid are very happy since they are very cheap fake politicians! I mean, Hadi is more that happy to sell Islam for a dime! As for Zahid, he is willing to sell malay dignity for a penny! So both this fake race and religion paddlers are selling themselves to Mohiden!
But it looks like non Zahid cartel are now forming a strong resistance! And before long, i think all non Zahid cartel will purge Zahid and his gang out from Umno before GE15!
Few days ago, Umno warlords had a meeting to proposed Tok Mat as their PM candidate! Of course most if not all of them are under Najib team!
So far Khairy and Hisham are not on board! So do Ku Li! But soon, things will get them together! I mean, it's a matter of life and death for them politically!
However, Nazri came to Mohiden rescue! This dog, said that Mohiden better join Umno as president and lead GE15! Which is a good idea! However, i think majority of Umno leaders would not warm up to this proposal! You know, where do you put Assmin cartel! Bring them in Umno too!
Anyway, Bersatu has much to lose going forward! Mohiden is now in dilemma, the moment he announce snap election, majority Umno warlords will distant Umno from Bersatu! As for Pas, Hadi will sell Islam left and right as usually, given Hadi track record, he will go along with the majority! I mean, a fake holyman like him would rather get perks than sticking to milo can donations!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz