Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-20 16:51 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2020-07-20 17:26

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-20 16:53 | Report Abuse

I mean, are we still going to write our name and number until today! There's already app can Sejahtera! Just make it mandatory for everybody to check in using this app!
It will make tracing so much easier later on! Why still rely on stone age method of writing ur name and number!
Do it now!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-20 16:55 | Report Abuse

Why have the government figure this our like months ago! I think most rakyat already register with Sejahtera right!
Check in is painless with this app! Problem is, i don't see it been adopted widely!

Plantermen

2,159 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 2020-07-20 17:00 | Report Abuse

Spared a thought for the older generations. THEIR smart phone can only used for phonecalls or mss unlike the youngster who used apple or the latest camera phones. Go to chow kit or pudu lots of uncle and aunties still using the older sets {phones} pass on to them by their children. Not everybody can study in uni and get a degree. Some kids already working n helping out in the market area { in thier teens} not everybody can afford to study. Yes they belong to the not so savy tech group

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-20 17:23 | Report Abuse

Plantermen! Yeah, i get it! But if 90% already register with Sejahtera, won't it be efficient to check in! For those in old school era, they can write their name and number, no problem! This is about those 90%!
I mean, make it convenient for majority!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-20 17:25 | Report Abuse

I mean, check in to supermarkets where you deal with thousands a day! You really think it's convinient to write when you already have Sejahtera app! Imagine thousands can check in without the hassle of waiting in lines!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-20 17:26 | Report Abuse

I got fed up because after waiting for half an hour for my 4D fix today, i still have to write my name and number! Can't Toto or Magnum just put some Sejahtera for us to check in!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz