Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-21 23:09 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by wilwin 2020-07-21 23:35

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-07-21 23:11 | Report Abuse

Another 20% to 40% more demand for facemask, that mean facemask share will benefit loh...!!

Buyloh...Mtag mah...!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-07-21 23:13 | Report Abuse

So yeah, i went to JPJ this morning! And yeah, no Sejahtera app! Istead i have to write my name and number! How stupid is that! How come the government doesn't make Sejahtera part of it's tracing SOP!
And yeah, i saw everybody trying their best to follow SOP but why do this civil servant staff fail to help public to proper SOP! My goodness, you are model of the government! You are representation of the government of the day!
Anyway, i am a bit dissapointed that Sejahtera app is not implemented in government departments! And the face mask requirement not observe by civil servants at all time!
We are facing a prospect where Covid19 may spread again if the government fo the day fail to implement what they are telling us what to do!

wilwin

64 posts

Posted by wilwin > 2020-07-21 23:35 | Report Abuse

Ya, I go into Govern office for more than an hour, few persons talking inside the room, none wear mask, they dont know virus can spread through eyes and ear if the room is contaminated, those wear mask also useless.

I go send courier a few times, the woman insisted not to wear mask, she said she feel sakit. We wear mask are useless if the aircon room is filled with virus. Even 7-eleven people some time not wearing mask also. some keep wearing and never dispose off the mask that could be contaminated and some wearing without covering their nose.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz