Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 15:34 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2020-10-18 16:25

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 15:41 | Report Abuse

Senior Lim still doesn't get it! Instead the Lims continue to pamper Mahathir who rode Harapan back for 22 months!
I mean, can you blame the other side for forming backdoor government!
You see, Dap Pkr were the biggest partners! Combine, Pkr Dap and Amanah has enough MPs to form government with Sabah Sarawak! They could ditch Mahathir for good!
And now Umno corrupted warlords have WOKEness moment! So Hollywood! And the table has turn against Mohiden! Especially now that Mohiden turn zero due to much harder mutated Covid situation!
Basically Mohiden from hero to zero! Sabah is a goner! Sabah people are very dissapointed! Not only Mohiden betrayed them by appointing Pas holyman but also i heard there's no assistance during this already beyond control Covid situation over there! In short Sabah people already regretted voting for Perikatan!
Hamzah can't do much now! The Umno warlords are holding the keys to Putrajaya! They can determine who shall reign in Putrajaya! Umno can team up with Anwar if they wish just to bring down Perikatan!
So yeah, Bersatu fortune just turn for the worst! Wanna bully Umno, go ahead, the consequence will be immediate!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 15:43 | Report Abuse

So yeah, while Umno is already a lost cause! The Umno warlords are no Harapan crocodiles either!
I mean, why the heck did Harapan leaders let Mahathir with only 13 MPS play them out! How can 95yo monkey played them like that! So stupid!
In case of current adminstration, Umno warlords demand what equal partnership is all about! Don't want to give in! Go ahead!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-18 16:25 | Report Abuse

HARAPAN MPS HAVE BEEN CONNED BY DR M BIG TIME LOH...!!

Posted by Tobby > Oct 18, 2020 3:43 PM | Report Abuse

So yeah, while Umno is already a lost cause! The Umno warlords are no Harapan crocodiles either!
I mean, why the heck did Harapan leaders let Mahathir with only 13 MPS play them out! How can 95yo monkey played them like that! So stupid!
In case of current adminstration, Umno warlords demand what equal partnership is all about! Don't want to give in! Go ahead!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz