Posted by Tobby > 2020-12-25 16:37 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2020-12-25 16:46

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-12-25 16:46 | Report Abuse

I think Ccp is very much upset that western world have come up with vaccine at record time!
Reason, the use of very new tech call mRNA! And perhaps this is things to come from this new breakthrough in medical world! I mean, even Aids will be history if they really want to! Or cancer for that matter!
But hey, sometimes, some things do not warrant scientists to look for cure, reason been instant profit!
In case of Covid, the motivation is pretty clear! You looking at every single human being getting vaccine! I mean, isn't that good enough to make sure you are the first to be in the market!
But what really drives them is the unlimited funding from US President Donald Trump! I mean, with no spending limit, scientists can work 24/7 getting Covid vaccine!
And since last week, US saw not one but two vaccine approval! And next Astrazeneca will seek for approval! In case of Astrazeneca, they stumbled upon a mistake that prove to be briliant discover! They don't even have to go full dose! They only need half a dose to get 90% effectiveness! And it's cheaper too!
So yeah, by early next year, we see not 3 but maybe 6 or more vaccine on the market!
I think Malaysia will opt for cheap China Russia vaccine for migrant workers! Basically, migrant workers are the biggest culprits in 3rd wave Covid here so make sense they will get compulsory vaccine!
In short, chill! Vaccines are coming! Everything will be back to normal by June next year!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz