Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-16 18:20 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Pee Wee 2021-04-16 20:31

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-16 18:29 | Report Abuse

In the 80s and 90s, Japan was such dominant force that US almost knock from the No.1 position!
While many saw US cause Japan to colapse, it's actually due to Japan overinvested in too many forward looking technology that never gain acceptance!
In fact to day, you can buy old new stocks of Japan yesterdays wonders in innovations! Just to show you how until today, the old products remain in Japan warehouses!
Then in early 2000, US companies took advantage of China cheap labors! It benefited China as US capitalists came in and pour billions! Americans got to enjoy their cheap fix!
Today, the rest of the world are enjoying many products from China! I dare say 90% of products that i buy today are made in China! Except for few things that China still unable to match like LED Tv from South Korea or cars from Japan! I bought this LED tv China brand and it didn't last a year! I bought Samsung tv to replace it, i won't go back to China LED tv soon!
China has risen very rapidly! And if China play its card well, it will replace US for sure!
For one, China must stop trying to be the axxhole! US has been done great job been axxhole!
Instead China should emulate Japan! Strong yet humble! Firm yet frendly!
And China has indeed brought so much development to many nations instead of war like what US has done!
China should continue to build on goodwill going forward! I think the world will be a peaceful place if China forgo it's ambition to dominate the world!

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-16 18:33 | Report Abuse

In reality US is very weak! China should not be afraid of the anti China movement brought about by US!
Instead China must build a trust with Japan first! Forgo the intention to invade Taiwan!
However, Asean must accept that SCS should be managed by China! And China must restrain from offending weak Aseans! Likewise, China should help Asean to rebuild their infra!

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-16 20:31 | Report Abuse

China is elder brother to the rest of Asean! With such might, China should not bully Asean rather accept greater responsibly to guide Asean!
As for US, Asean must accept that US is history!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz