Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-11 12:43 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by AlsvinChangan 2021-07-11 12:54

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-11 12:46 | Report Abuse

Tell me, which state government act as administration in Selangor! Is it PN! Wait, i thought we thought Harapan is the dominate force there right!
So why is Anwar hiding and avoiding responsibility!
The MB of Selangor was proposed by Assmin! Yeah, that traitor who knocked Harapan administration after 22 months of epic 'Kerajaan Gagal'!
In short, Selangor KL is 'Kerajaan Gagal! Assmin is a failure! Anwar is a failure! MB of Selangor despite his super confidence bragging and boasting is epic failure!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-11 12:48 | Report Abuse

Result speaks for itself! Because of Selangor KL, we, the rest of Malaysia are been punished! Ismail Sabri lousy SOPs adding more anger! I mean, many states have experience drastic drop in Covid infections! And yet this Ismail Sabri refused to implement suitable SOPs!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-11 12:48 | Report Abuse

The only result oriented minister around is Khairy! The rest are on 'gaji buta' mode!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-11 12:49 | Report Abuse

It's very clear that full lockdown must be implemented for Selangor KL and allow states will lesser infections to open up by now! But no! After 5 weeks of total lockdown, majority of rakyat and businesses are collapsing!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-11 12:53 | Report Abuse

MCO 3.0 would have been a success if non essentials factories were closed down! We would have seen infections drop drastically by now! Instead we are seeing figures that as worse even when majority of rakyat are force to stay at home! Look around you, how come migrants enjoying full employment and can freely roam on streets! Many are ignorant of SOPs! I bet in Selangor right now you can find migrants crowding places without any enforcement at sight!
I know for a fact that lorries carrying dozens of migrants shifting here and there! Yeah, those covered lorries probably carrying 200k migrants crossing states!

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2021-07-11 12:54 | Report Abuse

The voters must follow SOP and be patient

The govt effort will be Fruits soon

The Rakyat will soon enjoy 2 Billion Bantuan Rakyat

Post a Comment
Market Buzz