Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-08 03:44 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-08-08 14:26

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-08 03:48 | Report Abuse

It's pretty obvious Anwar Ibrahim has no clue what to do if he becomes PM! If he is in charge, i think the death count would escalate during this 3rd wave Covid!
The current super high infection cases is due to Assmin! Assmin remain in denial that the super high infections were due to factory clusters!
And the other is due to Ismail Sabri lousy SOPs! He flipflop so much that he indirectly contribute to sudden spike in new cases after he removed the 2 weeks quarantine for interstate travels!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-08 03:52 | Report Abuse

As for Anwar Ibrahim, he kept quiet knowing that Selangor, N. Sembilan and KL are under Harapan administration! Selangor Covid taskforce is total failure! Can't even use state bylaws to override MITI approval! Instead, the spread of Covid in Selangor became out of control! Same with N. Sembilan!
I assure you, if Anwar becomes PM now, we will be in huge trouble! This dude will be so busy pleasing his cronies that Assmin will be paled in comparison!
Anwar will not have the willpower in managing Covid!
But hey, at least we will know the real Anwar Ibrahim! Let's hope Anwar get to be PM during this period!
I mean, why not! Situation are really bad already! Going worse is already expected!

bwho

86 posts

Posted by bwho > 2021-08-08 14:04 | Report Abuse

the problems is Anwar does not have the numbers if i were him, teamed up with Matahir and let him heads the government since he is confidant to manage the pandemic and stay as a second men consolidating our resourse and wait for PRU15

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-08 14:14 | Report Abuse

I think agung just go n select some trustworthy people like nurul to be interim PM while waiting for next election loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-08 14:15 | Report Abuse

Or Mat Sabu

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-08 14:26 | Report Abuse

I think tengku razaleigh also ok loh!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz