Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 02:24 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Ny036 2021-08-14 09:53

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 02:42 | Report Abuse

Yeah, the dumbass political analyst award goes to Raja Petra! While most of us here already knew Mohiden days are numbered, he keep writing those pro Mohiden thingy!
No wonder Mohiden lost the game of throne! If you keep so many of those dumbass advising you, like that fellow Faizal or something, you surely going to get the F result very fast!
Look, the rule of the game has changed in Malaysia politics! You cannot defend a weak government like Perikatan!
Mohiden has been standing on shifting sands and should know it better! Unlike Mahathir who has majority lawmakers playing to his tune! Then again, Mahathir blew himself up all on his own because he is going senile so we can't really blame him on that!
Anyway, Mohiden days are now counted by the hours! He even gone to live television trying to buy few lawmakers!
I mean, he needs around a dozen lawmakers to keep himself in power! But i think most of us won't bet on a losing horse by now!
Let's face it, if Mohiden falls, the consequence are very nasty! Very nasty indeed!
Chances of Bersatu surviving going forward is very slim! I am sure it's going to be all out war after this!
That's why Agong will not appoint Anwar as PM! First because he doesn't have the number! 2nd because if Anwar gain PMship, it's going to be very bad on Mohiden and those in opposition!
Let's face it! The winners will make sure the losers beaten up well and proper!
Malaysia politics nowadays are brutal! So is Malaysia future as a nation! There's no hope but pure doom!
So if you want to have better future, consider Singapore! That little dot is far more secure than Malaysia!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 02:43 | Report Abuse

Actually i encourage my son to take up Singapore citizenship if Malaysia goes freefall in coming years!
And i tell you this, Malaysia is on clear path to go south!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-14 08:37 | Report Abuse

MEMANG BENAR THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE VERY IMPORTANT LOH!

MSIA IS AN EXACT OPPOSITE OF SPORE....IN WHICH LEE KUAN YEW...HAD PAINFULLY AVOIDED THRU GOOD GOVT MAH!

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2021-08-14 09:42 | Report Abuse

should one swicth ringgit to other currency like yuan?

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2021-08-14 09:53 | Report Abuse

thanks

Post a Comment
Market Buzz