Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 22:01 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-08-15 10:46

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 22:05 | Report Abuse

Yeah, by now this is old news! I am few hours late to report here! But i guess all of you already knew anyway!
So for sake of sharing, Mohiden finally had the balls to see Agong this monday! So yesterday carrot was stale tactic! Harapan didn't take the bait except Tony Pua!
And of course by now you all know that the court cluster are celebrating as Anwar will soon be the new PM and clear up all their record! I mean, if Anwar doesn't, the court cluster will quickly pull their support! And as quick as quick sand, the castle just crash to the ground!
That's what you get if yo make deal with the devils! Something Anwar should not do! But Anwar is Anwar! Once he becomes PM, we all should know, he is all talk, deliver nothing kinda dude!
Which is fine by me, as rakyat will finally see how imcompetent Anwar really is!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 22:06 | Report Abuse

So yeah, like Mahathir, i will give my 1 cent, Anwar is lousy! So this is you 'I told you so' brought forward! Boy, hope Anwar proves me wrong!

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-08-14 22:13 | Report Abuse

So, another round of same political hassel with another group of same useless ppl to further destroy our economy, all go back to taman jagong if dont want to die of starvation! Allah also no i c. haha

The_JQuestion

1,523 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2021-08-14 22:18 | Report Abuse

u dreaming ah he call it quit wait u poor and all ur RM no value only he will quit add on 100000000 deaaths and 100% covid rate

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 22:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by scenery > Aug 14, 2021 10:13 PM | Report Abuse

So, another round of same political hassel with another group of same useless ppl to further destroy our economy, all go back to taman jagong if dont want to die of starvation! Allah also no i c. haha

Answer : Yeah, totally agree! But what to do! It is what it is! Some angry with me for nothing just because i am sharing latest development! Look, i can't influence those 222 lawmakers! Who am i! The thing is, our lawmakers are selfish! They only think for themselves!
So yeah, our lawmakers have zero concern about rakyat, economy or our nation in general! They doing this for their own ego! That's what's wrong with Malaysia politics in general!
You think i am happy with current situation! What can we do! Nothing! We are pasengers in this ship call Malaysia! We can only voice ourselves during GE15! Majority voted for Harapan you know! And see what had happen! So, rakyat again blame for our lawmakers fault!

ahbah

6,064 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-08-14 22:36 | Report Abuse

Our politicians, please take care of our suffering rakyat from the killer covid c

19, the falling economy n our falling mkt. Thanks.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-14 22:50 | Report Abuse

AhBah! Yeah! Exactly! Rakyat are suffering big time! Migrants are happy because they get full employment and free vaccine! It seems our lawmakers are more interested working for big businesses only!

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-08-15 10:46 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-15 10:46 | Report Abuse

Good Bye

Post a Comment
Market Buzz