Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-17 13:26 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by stockfreak 2021-08-17 14:55

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-17 13:31 | Report Abuse

Tell me, how do you curb Covid in 1.5 billion population! You can't! Yeah, that's what i thought!
And once again, Ccp proven the world wrong! Not once but twice! Which is why Ccp remain chinese China most trust administrator! Tell me, how can democratic system like US able to convince chinese China that Ccp is a faulty system! They can't!
Do you know that before the pandemic, 100 million chinese China went overseas for vacation! Do you know that all 100 million came back to China!
If China is so bad, why would chinese come back to China when they have every opportunity to escape so called oppressive regime!
Oh yeah, hongkies think otherwise! Hongkies think that Ccp is cruel and anti democratic! Yeah, check out those who opt to migrant out from Hong Kong!
Check out how almost all of them regret denouncing their citizenship as the western country like UK is not what they dream it to be! Some who were very respected lawyers in Hong Kong end up working as servers in UK!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-17 13:32 | Report Abuse

Yeah, i openly admit, China ability to curb Covid is impossible! But they did the impossible!

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-08-17 13:34 | Report Abuse

Yes, CCP can beat anything. Their next target is manufacturing their own silicon. I think it takes just maybe 1 year for them to catch up.

Taiwan said CCP is 50 years behind. I say they are only 1 year behind.

Intel will go into 2nm is 5 years. I think China can go to 10nm next year.

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2021-08-17 14:02 | Report Abuse

CHINA own commercial airliner to replace BOEING AIRBUS out soon

CHINA own CPU to replace INTEL AMD out soon

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-08-17 14:31 | Report Abuse

Authoritarian government is super efficient. Just like Germany in the 1930s. Although Germany was a democratic country at that time, Hitler repackaged it.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-17 14:41 | Report Abuse

Well, you know, China or US can brag about chip but Taiwan is the real deal!

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-08-17 14:43 | Report Abuse

US was behind Japan in early 1990s.
Taiwan was behind US in late 1990s.
US was behind Taiwan since 2015.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-17 14:52 | Report Abuse

US dominant the scene because of their buying power! They help poor nations become wealthy through using their cheap labour to produce goods for americans!
However, lately, chinese consumerism are beginning to crack americans! I mean, even Hollywood producers are worshipping Ccp officials! One Hollywood garage movie can easily get bilions in revenue compare to us market! US basketball players would rather play badly in China than play hard in US! US branded goods would sell much much more in China than US!
So yeah, been enterprising nation, eventually China will figure out how to produce their own chip!

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-08-17 14:55 | Report Abuse

Yes, for movie makers, if your movie is loved by the Chinese in China, you really huat ah!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz