Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 15:48 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-14 19:53

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 15:55 | Report Abuse

Yeah, that's how Malaysia politics has been! Winner set everything! Loser can bark all day and be slaughtered until the next GE comes along!
But given Ismail Sabri unstable position, he took the lessons from failed Mohiden administration!
Mohiden was vengeful just like LGE or Mahathir! He was seeking vengeance against his ex Umno colleges! But at last, he was purge because he abused his position!
He abused state of emergency treating Agong as rubber stamp! He refuse to do parliment because he fear he will be overthrown! At last he did!
Now, Ismail Sabri knew this! If he stick to Mohiden gameplan, he will be out in weeks! If vote of confidence is allowed, he will most probably be gone by now!
But i think the reform card is just continuation of Mohiden playbook! Ismail Sabri was brave enough to implement it without conditions!
In fact, this give him some room and also defuse all the fractions on all side! For now!
Reform card is long overdue! Bipartisan is the way forward! There will be no winner or loser post GE15! May as well adapt to this new normal in politics!
Perak model taught us that this is the way for Malaysia going forward! However, many out there will still refuse to accept this new politics! Many remain 'either you are with me or against me' mantra! Those are the days! Move on!

Posted by VolatileIsMyGold > 2021-09-14 16:14 | Report Abuse

I would not get too excited so easily, dude

Posted by VolatileIsMyGold > 2021-09-14 16:15 | Report Abuse

ismail is not meant for long game

he is only a seat warmer

Posted by VolatileIsMyGold > 2021-09-14 16:17 | Report Abuse

besides, he does not reallly have the heavy duty gravitas for the job

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 19:53 | Report Abuse

Yeah, true! He is mediocre at best!

Post a Comment