Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-17 13:48 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by DickyMe3 2021-10-17 14:13

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-17 14:00 | Report Abuse

When Harapan capture Putrajaya, we thought Mahathir would once again help us make tons of money from bursa!
The thing is, MCA is not on board! Those MCA tycoons really knew how to turn bursa into one big money machine! Enter DAP! Yeah, the ever idealists came into picture and drastically reduce 4D draws! And hike gambling tax up up to the sky! It seems DAP is more Islam than PAS!
What a dumbass if you ask me! At least PAS quietly agree with Mohiden to increase 4D draws once again as government of the day lacked money!
Look, nobody as 4D draws to be reduced! Muslims are banned from gambling anyway! And local chinese have no problem with having to que to buy their favorite fix! Even i actually enjoy queing for hours just to buy my favorite 4D numbers! It's the thrill of hitting that gets me going! I am not really into striking big wins at all! It's just so much fun, i don't call it addiction as my 4D purchases are consider laughable and small sum! But it gets me into this child like zone!
Anyway, for almost 4 years now, our ongoing administrations have been total dissapointment! From Harapan to Perikatan to Family 69 administration, all are clueless and directionless in managing our economy! Malaysia is on this rudderless ship not knowing where we are heading!
Bursa has been on, i don't know how to describe it, but certainty not favorable for retail investors! Certainly even more unfavorable to foreign investors! And in order to make more revenue for government, Pas fake holymen want capital gain tax for bursa participants! Dude, you are killing bursa for good! Yeah, sure, it's brilliant during a super bull period, but even today, bursa is in coma!
2018, 2019,2020 and now 2021 look to be another sour journey for us small fries! Most PLCs directors nowadays treat bursa as their free ATM drawing money at our expense! Sad!

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2021-10-17 14:13 | Report Abuse

Capital gain's tax will seal the fate of Bursa.

Swatting flies will be the main duty in Bursa.

It is very easy to impose sin tax but black market will be lucrative.

Smugglers will be new billionaires.

This all Malay administration is totally clueless.

Their taxation is influenced by PIRATE mentality.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz