Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 10:12 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-11-04 12:30

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 10:14 | Report Abuse

Digusting! I mean i thought Harapan leaders will be above Pas fake holymen!
But this Timah whiskey controversy came about from Harapan leaders by linking the name 'Timah' to Prophet Mohamed daughter! This is the lowest type of politics!
I am so dissapointed with you guys!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 10:29 | Report Abuse

While we are trying to get rid of Umno Bersatu Pas, Harapan leaders are playing the same dumbass religion card too! I mean, please! Don't play 'Holier than you' thingy!
For decades Octoberfest was like, nobody cares until Harapan especially the Lims played it so hard that it expose the anonymity culture of drinkers! Now with Timah whiskey, i think drinkers may as well go underground!
Problem with Harapan leaders is that they are too short sighted on many issues except to create outrage! We don't need this especially during this hard times!
We need Harapan leaders to be ready and mature if they retake Putrajaya! They need to take about mature policies! Bring rakyat together and adopt mature and responsible governance!
If this is how Harapan leaders behave, trust me, Harapan will only see another one term in Putrajaya! And worst of all, Malaysia already miss the window of opportunity to save itself!

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2021-11-04 10:48 | Report Abuse

no hope lah. malaysia politic standard getting lower lower. together leader of the country will bring standard living, currency, economy down hill. country like thailand, vietnam, even indon will ahead soon.
no matter how much u share your view, it doestn matter.
why not share a thought, what will happen to country in middle east and islamic country that produce oil after zero emmision of carbon to take place.
will they become poor, no more revelant n eventually become poor country like africa. malaysia will on the list.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 10:55 | Report Abuse

Ny036! You want to see how the arabs turn out after oil gone! Just look at Aghanistan! The taliban culture will run amok! Problem with Islam is that, it's extreme brainwashing religion! I mean, do you as Buddhist pray 5 times a day 365 days in a year! That's like 1,825 times a year! I mean, for me, i like hardly pray in a year!
Pas youth fake holymen want Malaysia to establish relation with the talibans! So you see where Malaysia is heading!
And now Harapan leaders too want to play holy card as well! So yeah, to those who think got harapan if Harapan comes back, i say, go on dreaming! I think Anwar will continue this holy card out triumphing Pas thinking this is the best way to stay in power!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 10:56 | Report Abuse

That's why Saudi is loosening up their conservative values! Bringing in some western culture in! But i think it's too late! Just look at Malaysia! Despite been moderate before but still those fake holymen control malays!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 10:58 | Report Abuse

The only nation that will thrive post oil will be China! That's why i urge local chinese youth to migrant to China! Decades from now, China will be like Japan, a heaven on earth!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 10:59 | Report Abuse

China has a very strong will power! Willing to sacrifice coal burning steel producers for blue sky! Eventually coal will be phased out!
I just hope China will built nucklear plants instead of those renewables!

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2021-11-04 11:03 | Report Abuse

total agree.
young children can consider study chinese university in china.
however it will very competitive living in china unless one are very capable and brilliant.
also diversify some fund portion to china yuan as stock market not 100% money machine.

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2021-11-04 11:07 | Report Abuse

usa will suprise of china neuclear development.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 12:19 | Report Abuse

China is damn focus on what to do! US is totally failling apart! Do you know Biden is just a puppet! Yeah, those doing all the decisions are those leftists in Democrats! Paid for by mainstream media and tech moguls!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 12:21 | Report Abuse

US unfortunately is taken over by indians! Those high class indians who migrated to US! This google we are using, it's CEO is an indian totally in control of Google as it's founders now all retired! US vise president is an indian too! In fact many big tech in US are lead by indians!

Posted by trading2019 > 2021-11-04 12:27 | Report Abuse

Timah Whiskey is simply awesome. Just had one bottle last night. No wonder it won an International Award. Only some Malaysian fools don't appreciate it.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-04 12:30 | Report Abuse

Dude! Timah whiskey is more expensive than those imported ones! It better be good!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz