Posted by kushajbenratta87 > 2021-12-04 04:37 | Report Abuse

Hi, fellows! I have tried active day trading, which meets my personal (mini business needs). I have been wondering whether to use position trading in the future. Can you share your experience with position and/or swing trading? Many thanks. Kushaj :))

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Junichiro 2021-12-13 10:20

Posted by value_seeker > 2021-12-04 06:42 | Report Abuse

If you are working or doing business, do swing trading will cause your business to deteriorate and your career going down the slippery slope. The main determination is your emotion will be disturbed by the change of share price. We need to work hard in our main job. Investment is not a thing to swing here and there.

firehawk

4,771 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-12-04 08:51 | Report Abuse

Any types of trading have to prepare a trading plan before hand, include buying /selling prices and stick to it, otherwise surely would be affected by emotion .....

I come across an over self-assured person, adopt buy and forget strategy, but check market price everyday .... when price depressed for a prolong period, he suggests “coffee money" method, that means, buy and sell in a few cents of difference to earn a little "coffee money" by the way .... he even not aware the methods used are contradict each others, this for sure will end up in loss .... when price jumps in larger range, he may have sold his holding earlier .... market operators like this type of persons very much ......

A well thought trading plan need to be there, emotion is always the traders enemy :-)

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-12-04 15:05 | Report Abuse

The U.S. Federal Reserve should tighten monetary policy at a faster pace in light of rising inflation risks, the International Monetary Fund said on Friday.

" tighten monetary policy at a faster pace " How the swing will be when

tightening monetary policy at a faster pace ?

Posted by kushajbenratta87 > 2021-12-13 03:43 | Report Abuse

Thank you, all value_seeker, firehawk and ahbah, for sharing your opinion.:) Do you invest in stocks? If so, do you have a specific trading strategy?

Junichiro

2,036 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2021-12-13 10:20 | Report Abuse

How to tighten monetary policy in US ? It is QE forever in the US. They print too much USD. Now that China n Russia are not buying USD, it is the Fed that bought the USD printed by the Treasury. Like USD notes passing from the right hand to the left hand.

The Fed only talk about tapering its bond purchases. It means buying less and not stop buying.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz