Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-12 13:05 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Lucifer999 2021-12-13 10:13

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-12 13:10 | Report Abuse

Look, our PM Sabri is not good at economics! Just look at his Digital Mara which turn into white elephant!
You know this dude is only interested in 'tuan melayu' agenda and nothing else! In the end, he will only bring Malaysia backward and never recover again!
Here's the thing, any smart PM of the day will do what is profitable for the nation! In stock market, buy long sell high!
And local funds can buy low now and sell high later once pandemic is under control!
This has been done countless times! And so far almost all such move has been very profitable!
But like i said, we have non economic PM in charge! Instead he is more interested sitting shaking legs as No.1 of the day!
I don't know how he got 90% assesment considering his Keluarga event brought his own SOPs which translate into D grade!
Haix! I am getting worried with the state of Malaysia by the hour! We have worst than Biden in charge!

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2021-12-12 13:43 | Report Abuse

Tis sabri speak english oso got problem. How can save stock matket?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-12 18:51 | Report Abuse

Gemfinder! Yeah, nowadays our PMs are low standard! After GE15,we will get even much lower standard! If Zahid Hamidi becomes PM, i say better migrant!

Posted by limitup123 > 2021-12-13 09:41 | Report Abuse

vote ah jigor do back la kikikikikikik

Junichiro

2,036 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2021-12-13 10:06 | Report Abuse

ah jigor also same.

In the past, the telcos are the pillars of the stock market. Whenever, KLSE drops, the telcos all inch up to save the day. Then came Jibby's out of the blues' spectrum fees increase to cover the big hole. All the telcos drop like shit. Maxis dropped from almost RM7 to RM4++, below its IPO price. Even Digi becomes a stagnant stock now.

How to save the stock mart ?

Junichiro

2,036 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2021-12-13 10:09 | Report Abuse

in the past, when the KLSE spirals down, I remember Dr M said "Buy now!" and the KLSE went up. But we did the opposite, when he said "buy now", we said "Die now" and we sold off our stocks and make a big profit.

But those days are already long gone.

Lucifer999

599 posts

Posted by Lucifer999 > 2021-12-13 10:13 | Report Abuse

gov steps in? what can gov do? magic? LOL

Post a Comment
Market Buzz