Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-30 10:54 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-12-30 11:08

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-30 11:03 | Report Abuse

I already knew that PM Sabri will be Malaysia most useless PM even before he became one! And i guess this round my prediction was overwhelmingly accurate! He lead many portfolios as minister and all of them were full of failures during his term! So we are actually witnessing a total failure leading our nation!
Same with Mohiden! He was one of the corrupted ones! Mohiden is well known with many controversial mega projects that when kamput! And now his DNB will be another in the making!
Trust me, this crony centric DNB will be failure! So i was not surprise when Mohiden first appoint Sabri as his No.2!
From total failure of MCO 2.0, MCO 3.0, we yet again saw total failure of handling floods all over Malaysia!It seems PM Sabri is more of a hindrance that actually facilitate rescue efforts!
I mean, rescue boats were used for ministers to go for flood tourism! Instead it was the ordinary malaysians who went all the way to rescue flood victims especially in Selangor using their own private boats! Harapan leaders were also bloody useless! Mat Sabu was busy politicizing the flood that actually lend a hand! Many Harapan leaders were more interested in getting photo shots just like PM Sabri bloated and useless ministers!
In short, our lawmakers are more of a hindrance than help to rakyat nowadays!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-30 11:08 | Report Abuse

Rakyat have given up on politicians! Lawmakers duty is to ensure rakyat are given top priority! But nowadays, lawmakers on all sides only interested in helping themselves! Lawmakers are so busy promoting themselves instead of lifting burden of rakyat!
Well, except Hannah Yeoh who is the only rare one that really contribute so much during recent flood!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz