Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-18 00:21 | Report Abuse

Humanity!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-01-18 00:38

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-18 00:32 | Report Abuse

Let's get one thing straight out of the box! The enlightens want to see 90% of humans perish from earth!
Covid was man made! It suppose to do it's job to reduce human population! But it's just an experiment! To see if it works! It did for a while!
Then Omicron happened! Which totally mess up their bigger agenda! Omicron is definitely be mother nature of turning deathly pandemic to endemic!
So yeah, by next year, Covid will be endemics Omicron, variant created by mother nature takes over!
But i tell you, there are many things that we fail to realise in reducing human population!
LBGT movement is a cancel culture in destroying our way of natural life! I mean, lesbianism, gays and so forth are not normal! But it does work in not procreate another human! Which is exactly why we see this new culture promoted heavily by the enlightens!
So why do the enlightens want to see reduced human population!
Obviously because our earth does not support so many of us! But we doesnt' care because we are selfish! We don't care if ocean pollution will destroy our sea and rivers!
Do you know 90% rivers in China are heavily polluted! Yeah, but the enlightens appreciate this fact!
But in not so distant future, we will be overwelmed by climate crisis! By then what the enlightens are doing today is nothing compare to what mother nature has in store for us!
The enlightens are very well aware of the future! This are 1% of the wealthiest and influential people on earth!
To save earth, we need much fewer humans on earth! Maybe 1 or 2 billions of the most productive ones! The rest are polluting and destroying earth!
Which exactly why the enlightens doing what they are doing!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-18 00:34 | Report Abuse

Once it dawn to us that there's too many humans on earth, then it will be too late! Mother nature will take over and do her job! And i tell you, climate crisis will bring far brutal impact compare to Covid pandemic!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-18 00:38 | Report Abuse

My advise, enjoy life! Do not have this dream of having many children! Because you only leave behind so many kins that going to face climate crisis! Well, maybe one should be enough!
Plant more trees! Maybe mother nature will calm herself! Stop throwing rubbish into rivers and sea!
Switch to EV! The ICE cars are very harmful to mother nature!
Go for renewables!
Then again, we are in Malaysia! This thing is so foreign to us!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz