Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-20 13:11 | Report Abuse

Future!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-01-20 13:19

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-20 13:18 | Report Abuse

Sometimes i feel pity to those who continue to change their Iphone everytime new model comes out! I mean, in terms of hardware, Iphone has been total joke! Iphone would just shift the camera left,right, up or down and then claim it's the latest model! Zero innovation for the last few years!
While China smartphone brands continue to produce something new almost every few months! Same with South Korea!
However, i do find Samsung to be more reliable compare to China smartphones! It seems China has yet to tackle the reliable issue! I have this Samsung smartphone that i no longer use but still in great shape compare to China smartphone which has issues after few months!
Same with TV! Samsung and LG are very lasting! But China TV, haix, got issues after few months of use!
However, if you are into latest innovations, China continues to produce them at lighting speed!
Which bring us to a question! What happen to US! Even in social media, China already taken some lead! I mean, who spend their free time watching Tiktok! Or would you watch Facebook version of Tiktok call Short! Which i doubt you knew exist!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-20 13:19 | Report Abuse

I guess creativity and innovation have stagnant over in US! Which also signal the end of US superiority after more than a century!
Only Elon Musk continues to innovate but then again, Elon Musk was from South Africa, so technically he is not home grown american!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz