Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-16 02:17 | Report Abuse

Geopolitic!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-03-16 02:30

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-16 02:30 | Report Abuse

Here's a little bit of US most if not all of you don't realise or aware of! It's fake! Freedom of speech, totall BS! Democracy, another BS!
You see, for almost 10 years now, US is hold hostage by the enlightens! A small group of US obligachs who thinks they are the ones who know the right direction US should take!
This came to a rude shock to them when Donald Trump got a shot by becoming US president!
That is why Donald Trump has been relentlessly attack since day one! The mainstream media are owned by few, they are part of this US obligachs! They set narrative of all the news that we hear and read in mainstream media! And social media such as Twitter, Facebook and so on are also the new member of this US obligachs!
Enlightens control almost everything in US! Unless you take the red pill, you will regret knowing the real truth about US! Just like Neo, i do regret it! I wish i can undo it and remain ignorant just like everybody else! It's better to remain in Matrix and to live you life knowing fully aware of the truth! It's a pain because even if you tell others, they only laugh at you for been so naive!
Okay, here's the thing! After Putin huge miscalculation, US obligachs are now out in the open! Ukraine suppose to be a pond to counter Russia! With sanctions against Russia obligachs, they are going to pay a price as Russia obligachs will strike back!
Eventually, we will see, or rather, no see, this war between Russia and US obligachs taking place!
What this mean is that we will experience a new instability in many sectors!
Anyway, closer to home, what Sultan of Johor did is beginning of a new royal obligachs in controlling our democracy! Mahathir has kept royal obligachs under control! Unfortunately Mahathir also disable the decades of restraint!
Now, in our home turf, the royal obligachs will play more deeper and disturbing in what we had experience in politics! And like US obligachs, eventually rakyat will be held hostage in this new profound matrix just like what americans and russians have been through! Welcome to the age of matrix everyone!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz