Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-18 22:59 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-03-19 13:09

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-18 23:08 | Report Abuse

I mean, it really doesn't take a genius to figure PM Sabri! He was pushed into PMship simply because Mohiden administration crumbled! Sabri was Mohiden plan B! Current administration is nothing more that Mohiden administration! Same turd different brand!
One of PM Sabri biggest blunder was snubbing Tok Mat! Sabri should have known! If not for Tok Mat, Umno would have died! Umno rejuvenation is due to Tok Mat! Zahid was smart enough to know this fact and ride on Tok Mat! Sabri was the dumbass! He though he can simply take the throne!
The game is simple! Zahid Najib camp will back Tok Mat to be Malaysia new PM! In exchange, they will walk free from court charges! Maybe a peaceful retirement for Najib and Zahid! I don't know!
For Sabri, he was just plain dumbass! Mahathir would have taken Tok Mat under his wing! Divide from Zahid Najib camp! Ride on Tok Mat popularity! In exchange, Sabri retire after 2023 term is over and hand over the throne to Tok Mat! And also see both Zahid and Najib in Sungei Buloh prison!
Today, PM Sabri reputation is in ruin! Umno warlords see him as souled out! A traitor! Unfit to lead Umno! A traitor that will kill Umno instead!
So yeah, extension of MOU with Harapan is not an option! If Sabri continues with this MOU, his political career with Umno is over! So yeah, PM Sabri administration is over by July this year!
But what is certain, PM Sabri administration is already over! Whispers that his term will be over by this month! We are bystanders! Maybe true maybe not!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-18 23:10 | Report Abuse

So be warned! Current administration will be around until July!

Posted by Peregrine_Falcon > 2022-03-19 06:28 | Report Abuse

I doubt he can make it to come back as PM after this unless if PN going to win more seats, which highly unlikely.

ahbah

6,178 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-03-19 11:36 | Report Abuse

I would like to live peacefully n also die peacefully.

I also hope all Malaysians will do the same lah.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-19 13:09 | Report Abuse

Both Zahid and Sabri are not popular figure in Umno right now! Zahid is considered as a huge liability! Sabri seen as weak and a traitor, a sold out! Tok Mat is seen as the right leader after his successful rejuvenation of Umno!
PM Sabri is worst than Badawi! At least Badawi had Khairy to run everything for him! I mean, we all know Khairy was the real PM during Badawi administration! As for PM Sabri, it's open secret he is nothing more than a puppet! Mohiden still is the PM of the day!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz