Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-20 04:45 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-03-20 14:41

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-20 04:55 | Report Abuse

It's actually quite embarrasing to listen to Zahid speeched during just concluded Umno asembly!
Zahid speeches mostly focus on power! Power! Power! He didn't mention a thing about rakyat! Instead he was so engross in office politics! Zahid is clearly washing dirty laundry of Umno out in public!
Compare to Tok Mat and Sabri who clearly exhibit self restraint! As a leader, you must be able to control your selfish side and focus on rakyat problems!
Which remind us of Anwar Ibrahim! For years now, Anwar Ibrahim was so engross in becoming PM! Anwar would use rakyat sufferings not to present solutions but just to highlight urgency for him to be PM!
Zahid and Anwar are the same! And their era has passed! It's time for them to pass the baton! Malaysia can do without them! Both of them are more of a liability than asset to national building!
Problem with Malaysia, is that, we have too many of this political dinasours who are burdening us with their game of throne! When Malaysia is at the lowest point!
No need to talk about Malaysia on international stage! Vietnam already bypass us by a decade now! Indonesia is also marching ahead! Malaysia is now among Asean laggards! Malaysia is group with Myammar, Laos, Brunei and Cambodia! Why reach this point because of the current political dinasours!
It's really time for new leaders to takeover! Leaders who have the ability and vision! Leaders who are really competent! Not bunch of talkcocks!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-20 04:58 | Report Abuse

Let me shortlist our political dinasours who are more of a liability than asset!
The Lims, Mahathir, Mohiden, Anwar, Zahid, Nazri, Hisham, Tajuddin, Annuar Musa, and Ismail Sabri! Unfortunately, i can't include Najib as he has many good ideas!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-20 05:08 | Report Abuse

Did i forget Hadi and Lim Kit Siang! Yeah, this two should have retired years ago!

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2022-03-20 13:06 | Report Abuse

Latest: https://www.nst.com.my/news/politics/2022/03/781572/kit-siang-announces-retirement-politics
I think he will give a piece of his mind when necessary..

bang_miskin

1,059 posts

Posted by bang_miskin > 2022-03-20 13:39 | Report Abuse

Najib has to go too. Is the party that desperate to allow a convicted criminal to come back and run for a seat? Finish your jail sentences first, then baru cakap.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-20 14:41 | Report Abuse

Lim Kit Siang finally retires! Kadoos!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz