Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-15 21:34 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2022-04-17 13:55

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-15 21:40 | Report Abuse

It only takes one wrong move and WW3 hit us on the face! That's how uncertain things are at the moment!
Putin is losing Ukraine civil war! And he is threatening everybody!
This Ukraine thingy could have avoided! But EU leaders were promising Ukraine a NATO and EU membership for years! Suddenly EU leaders turn on their back and say, oh, i think Ukraine not fit to be our member!
Instead EU and US leaders send their military assets to Ukraine! Putting more oil into the fire!
And for a moment we forget about climate change! Greta has taken a backseat!
Haix! The level of dumbassness with the whites nowadays is simply beyond compare!
For us here in Asia, it's best to have open and neutral relations with US, EU and especially China!
Please don't drag us into WW3! We all know EU and US are dying to see a big war in Asia due to tiny island called Taiwan!
Asia leaders should be very wary! Let the whites fight until they perish!

ahbah

6,014 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-04-15 22:17 | Report Abuse

Let us have peace, please.

We no want inflation n war.

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2022-04-16 06:39 | Report Abuse

With extremely ancient and senile Biden at the helm, the world will sink deeper into red especially Europe, NATerrorist Organization, ..... and others will be dragged down too.
The only hope for the world is an early demise of USA, but how?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-16 21:56 | Report Abuse

Biden! He is just a puppet! The real government is CIA govern by US obligachs or the enlightens! US and EU can buy Russia oil and gas but the rest of the world are sanctioned! Just look at Imran Khan, got kicked out from Pakistan top post for not toeing in line! Next will be Jokowi!
I mean, if EU and US want to sanction Russia, they also must stop buying oil and gas from Russia right! But no! Both of this dumbass bought more! And they preach about the responsibility of sanctioning Russia!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-16 23:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by king36 > 16 hours ago | Report Abuse

With extremely ancient and senile Biden at the helm, the world will sink deeper into red especially Europe, NATerrorist Organization, ..... and others will be dragged down too.
The only hope for the world is an early demise of USA, but how?

Answer : Definately something brewing going on that we ordinary folks don't know about! Even alternative sources as lost at this moment! US dollar is dying due to less reliance on oil in a decade or so! You know US dollar is tied to oil!
Seems the whites are so enjoying with prospect of WW3! Just look at the rush of new NATO members! As if getting ready for all out war with Russia!
And the centralized and regulated money are face with prospect of cryptocurrency! Heck, don't ask me as i am all blur about this new way of unregulated money which also part of the reason for all out war to happen!
There's just too many variables at the moment that may lead to dark age of humanity once again!
Anyway, for me, my only hope, i am not alive to witness or experience this WW3! They say before the tsunami, the sea for a brief moment remain the calmest! So yeah, for a brief while we did experience 4 years of world peace which nobody appreciate at all! Instead, humanity rejoice when a senile Biden got into office! And the EU leaders were so excited with return of status quo back then! Boy, just look at the mess they are experiencing! Ukraine is half destroyed! Middle East is on civil war again! The middle world is so unbalance! One wrong move, kaboom! Half of this world on war!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-17 13:46 | Report Abuse

Russia should stop wasting time & give the knock out blow on Ukraine loh!

Use tatical nuclear on Ukraine loh!

And tell the west it is all out nuclear World War 3 if the west respond loh!

That will save life & time just like USA did on Japan loh!

s3phiroth

305 posts

Posted by s3phiroth > 2022-04-17 13:52 | Report Abuse

nuke and contaminate all agriculture lands with radioactive?

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-17 13:54 | Report Abuse

Yes but tatical nuke less impact mah ....it is about 10% of nagasaki atom bomb loh!

Posted by s3phiroth > 13 seconds ago | Report Abuse

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-17 13:55 | Report Abuse

Yes but this is a smaller scale about 10% of nagsaki bomb loh!

Posted by s3phiroth > 13 seconds ago | Report Abuse

Post a Comment
Market Buzz