Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 19:28 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-05-18 21:50

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 19:34 | Report Abuse

4 years! Yeah, Zahid was getting quarter to half million sing dollar every month for 4 years! The longest bribery in recorded history!
You know, ordinary malaysians who are caught stealing few cans of cat food because of hunger straight away send to jail!
In Malaysia, we have a party president still standing tall shouting 'Demi bangsa, agama dan negara' as if we are dumbass!
Umno is corrupted party! Umno no longer about protecting malays! I mean, nowadays, the genuine malays already outnumbered by 'melayu celup'! Anyone can be 'melayu celup'! Heck, all i have to do is wear that hear gear, wear long white baju kurung, convert to Islam, memorize few verses and i am certified malay! Ebit Lew should know coz he is getting funded by Mohiden to do all the fake charity works!
I mean, seeing how corrupted Umno leaders are nowadays, please, don't pretend you guys are fighting for greater cause! You all are fighting for bigger slice of the pie!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 19:36 | Report Abuse

Oh, by the way, UKSB bribe is just one of many Zahid dirty money! That's why he sent up this fake Akal Budi so he can launder them! I mean, it's no brainer this is the fake noble way to impress the naive malays at the same time clean up his dirty money!

DickyMe

14,619 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-05-18 21:00 | Report Abuse

Former UKSB director Harry Lee Vui Khun said the sponsorships were on top of the monthly contributions from the company from 2014 to 2018.

It was a Chinaman who provided the bribe money. No?

DickyMe

14,619 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-05-18 21:01 | Report Abuse

Please take note of "sponsorships were on top of the monthly contributions"

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 21:49 | Report Abuse

Yeah! As usually, chinaman tycoons give 'donation' so Umno warlords can scream and shout 'Demi bangsa, agama dan negara'! Funny isn't it! Getting bribe from non malays yet profess with deep fake conviction that they are fighting for malays, Islam and Malaysia!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 21:50 | Report Abuse

And majority malays would rather stand tall in thick madeup of high morality when malay politicians are the most corrupted race in the world!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz