Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 22:25 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-05-19 00:03

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 22:33 | Report Abuse

Beauty pageants, the modern parade of women flesh is already on declining or out of fashion! It's not a trend anymore! In fact, it's totally american invention that gain so much popularity back in the 80s and the 90s!
Beauty pageant only reinforce the ideal beauty that is unachievable to most women! In fact, beauty pageant discriminate ugly and fat women, making them feel outcast in society!
Thankfully, nowadays, nobody bothers to watch Miss World or Miss Universe anymore! I say please! Ban all form of beauty pageant! Some said that it help to build confidence but tell me, how many beauty pageant winners out there actually became confident! Beauty is temporary! It does not last!
In fact i dare say, most man only look at beauty below the age of 27! Once 27, men even women only look for beauties in their early 20s! So it's not confident building at all!
This modern tradition should be eliminated once and for all!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-18 22:35 | Report Abuse

I mean, do you have Mr World or Mr Universe where good looking men are parade bare naked! Okay, they do, but bodybuilder is totally different! It's a competitive sport! And it's requires very hard work to build ones body!
Been born beautiful or handsome should not be made into a pageant! It's really insulting!

DickyMe

14,619 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-05-18 23:41 | Report Abuse

Nowadays many are flashing in Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and other social media mah. Now everyone can participate! From young to old. No one cares about beauty pageant anymore.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-19 00:02 | Report Abuse

Yeah! Plenty of beauties especially in onlyfans! I often watch Dredd becoming judge to tons of beauties! I guess it's okay since all of them are making tons of money!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-19 00:03 | Report Abuse

While the beauty pageant constestants are total dumbass! Spend a small fortune trying to win judges heart! And for what! First prize only get peanuts!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz