Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-10 13:27 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by ahbah 2022-07-12 14:34

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-10 13:31 | Report Abuse

So Amanah leaders are screaming and shouting for rakyat to go down the street this 16th July to protest over high cost of essentials nowadays!
Basically, Amanah resort to their old tactics of gaining voters before GE15!
Dudes, Harapan was given a mandate before! Did they resolve high cost of essentials! No! Removing GST didn't brought down prices! But i must give credit to Harapan for bringing back fuel subsidy which finally stabilize cost of everything!
But did Harapan remove the existence of cartels in our food chain supply! No! Did Harapan remove corrupted government enforcement officers who assist smuggling of subsidized items! No! Did corruption actually decrease during Harapan administration! Hihihaha! I mean, we were brought back to Mahathirsm where cronies were thriving!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-10 13:34 | Report Abuse

So yeah, rakyat has no time to go down the street only to be used by Harapan leaders!
Harapan leaders themselves are clueless when it comes to helping rakyat to bring down cost of essentials! There's no post mortem or studies on how to do so! Instead, Harapan leaders just want to bait rakyat to get so angry with themselves in hope GE15, rakyat will vote for Harapan!
This is the same tactic deployed during GE14! Can Harapan leaders grow up and actually be ready and competent if they are given another chance!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-10 13:37 | Report Abuse

So 'cap ayam' has been thrown around lately! Obviously Pas fake holymen are certified 'cap ayam' lawmakers! I mean, we have to feel sympathy to voters who actually voted for Pas lawmakers! I guess Pas fake holymen are very good when it comes to grooming dumbass!
However, it's an insult to chicken out there! I mean, chicken are the cheapest source of protein! Eggs are vital source of protein for B40! Basically, if price of chicken and egg are affordable to B40, they will go hungry!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-10 13:40 | Report Abuse

In short, we don't have lawmakers who are truly here to help rakyat to bring down cost of food! All are clueless! Or rather enjoying bribe from cartels!
Take cooking oil for example, it's no brainer almost all the subsidized portion are used by food industry! And some are smuggled out to Thailand!
So what's the point of subsidizing cooking oil if 90% ends up in food industry! Imagine the untaxed profit margin enjoy by them!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-10 13:41 | Report Abuse

Have you notice Harapan leaders themselves do not dare to publicly give their ideas how to counter high cost of essentials! They can't because they don't have any!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-10 13:43 | Report Abuse

So please don't waste rakyat time by going down the street this 16th July! Just tell us how you guys deal with it first! I mean, can Harapan for once be bold and admit cartels are source of Malaysia problem! And Harapan can gurantee to get rid of this 3 generation rent seekers!

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-07-10 14:53 | Report Abuse

A bloated inefficent civil service.

A bloated inefficient cabinet ministers and many more gaji buta good for nothing political appointees as advisors and GLC top position.

An inefficient industries that forever depend on foreign cheap labour which are now connot compete with our neigbour SEA countries.

An AP government approved cartel that make import goods for every Malaysians more expensive.

A rent seeker system that reward the rent seekers at the expense of real producers.

A private sectors that reward their directors/top management and controlling shareholder rather than sharing the wealth of company with their workforces and all the stakeholders

A gerrymandering system that encourage political of 3Rs, dedak/dependant/tongkat culture to rural area that benefited the political master at the expense of real poverty eradication program, national unity and progress for all.

A corruption/easy money culture/society that rots the fish from the head down.

A cash is king culture that corruption is great and welcome as everyone can be bought if the price is high enough.

In conclusion, I will support any political party that have the political will to solve the above problems

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-10 15:47 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Totally agree with you! Unfortunately Harapan leaders are the same! They were given the chance and they dare not do anything to change our very broken system!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-10 16:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Jul 10, 2022 2:53 PM | Report Abuse

A bloated inefficent civil service.

Answer : Honestly we have the biggest civil servants in the world! Yet can't even manage anything! I gave up going to JPJ to renew my driving license or road tax! I just go to Pos Malaysia outlet and get it done in matter of minutes! I mean, would you spend half your day in JPJ when you can get the same thing done in Pos Malaysia outlet barely half an hour!

Michael Kwok

6,246 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-07-10 22:33 | Report Abuse

Not all.wont be sri lanka.just some manipulate our rakyat.there rally for Pakatan,the big shot of ph in big restoran hihi haha watching.especially dap.we fense sitter dissapoint because dap should know wht to speak and wht not.if wrong, impact our chinese clan badly.reality are already bad.
Malay we let malay settle.not too critic too much.must jaga hati malay clan.

Michael Kwok

6,246 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-07-10 22:40 | Report Abuse

Sri lanka i know who speak.lim guan eng.please check the facts right
How much our fixed deposit in malaysia(rm 2 trillion over),how many our shopping mall in klang valley,how much car sales in malaysia per year.
Check in the net.if not 2022 can also year 2021 or year 2020.just to get rough idea of both lim are telling lie by certain amount.
The problem is why other state not develope because the people do not wanted to learn and hardworking.
Only past 10 years the minority the b40 realized money just not enough.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-11 20:21 | Report Abuse

Michale Kwok! For decades, the Lims brainwashed local chinese to hate Mahathir! And guess who becaome Harapan first PM! Yeah, Mahathir!
It's the dumbest thing Dap did! I mean what's the difference between PM Mahathir BN Umno vs PM Mahathir Pakatan Harapan! Yeah, no difference! Same expiry milk in new PH bottle!

ahbah

6,119 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-07-12 14:34 | Report Abuse

We got so mani meenisters to take care of us, why our CI still cannot go north ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz