Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-12 20:56 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-07-12 23:06

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-12 20:58 | Report Abuse

So yeah, giving in now for DPM when there's only less that a year before GE15 is a bad, bad, bad decision!
Especially if indeed PM Sabri consent that DPM post be given to Bersatu! It solidify his image that he is nothing more than a puppet PM for Bersatu! And Umno leaders will not accept a lameduck leader from Umno to be their president!
As such, the moment PM Sabri appoints a DPM from Bersatu, it's the day he better pack his bag for good from Umno!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-12 20:59 | Report Abuse

It's basically an act of treason!

izoklse

5,208 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2022-07-12 21:24 | Report Abuse

As an UMNO member. I hate Ismail. This arrangement with Bersatu akin PH make deal with devil i.e Mahathir. It will later destroy UMNO. As an UMNO grassroot, we demand Ismail to step down and call for GE 15. If he reluctant to do that, let UMNO as whole pull out support for Ismail and bring down his government to the grown. I hate him.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-12 23:06 | Report Abuse

PM Sabri made too many mistakes! It's really hard to keep him as PM! Best to accept that this post should be handled by someone with corporate experience like Tok Mat! PM Sabri biggest mistake was aliening Tok Mat from his camp instead really on those useless yesmen like Annuar Musa and Tajuddin! If PM Sabri had Tok Mat at his side from the very beginning, he could have pull it off! Too late now!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz