Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-14 14:52 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-07-14 14:58

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-14 14:58 | Report Abuse

Sometimes, if you recycle a lie for far too long, people will believe them! Just like believing Jesus was a white man with thick beard and long hair! Dudes, Jesus was a jew! Jews don't look like whitemen!
Hence, this thingy about Sabah Sarawak shouting and bragging that they are multiracial society!
My last visit to Sabah was back in 2014, our tourist guide was a bumi! While i did see many bumis in Kundasang, i notice i don't see many bumis in Kota Kinabalu, where are they! All i see in their shopping malls, or shops are filipinos! Like 90% of Kota Kinabalu workers were filipinos! Correct me if i am wrong!
Another thing that i notice in both Sabah and Sarawak, i don't see any malays or indians! It's like seeing indians are as rare as seeing bumis here in peninsula!
So how come Sabah Sarawak people keep telling us here in peninsula that they are models of harmonious multiracial society! Must be a great delusion!
Because, perhaps i am wrong but bumis are made up of many ethnics! So they assume been multiethnics is been multiracial! No! It's totally different!
The true model of multiracial society can only be found here in peninsula!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz