Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 20:50 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

18 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-09-07 04:03

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 20:51 | Report Abuse

I was attracted by this topic after reading Sabah CM, Hajiji on preserving the ethnicity of Sabah bumis!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 20:52 | Report Abuse

Even with 70 millon population, Japan is now face with prospect of dwindling population! Even Elon Musk voice his concern over Japan depopulaton dilemma!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 20:53 | Report Abuse

Now, i have asked my undercover neighbouring to elaborate on his 'endangered species' theory on bumis population in Sabah!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 20:54 | Report Abuse

He said that local universities have carried out studies for years! And of course there's sinister agenda for this studies as Umno leaders want to increase the muslim population in Sabah!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 20:59 | Report Abuse

He said the bumis are categoried under 'KDMR'! Meaning kadazan, dusun, murut and rungus! Correct me if i am wrong as i am not from Sabah and i have spend my whole life in peninsula! This is 2nd hand infor from my undercover neighbour working there!
He said 'KDMR' society are very divided! They do not promote marriage among each ethnicity! Meaning if you are kadazan, you must marry kadazan! If you are rungus, you must marry rungus! And so forth!
Unfortunately, the population of KDMR overall is very very tiny! Less than 800k in all!
Kadazan are only like 200k! Dusun are only 350k! Murut 200k! Rungus 50k!
So if they cannot intermarriage between ethnic, then how are they suppose to expand their population!
The answer is obvious! Probably within the next 2 or 3 generation, they go extinct!
And if they insist on marrying their own ethnic, then most proabably they are marrying their own relative!
And inbreeding is the worst culprit of genetic defects!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 21:01 | Report Abuse

However, because of lack of choice, they end up marrying malay! So their children are now malays!
This only spend up the extinction of bumis in Sabah!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 21:03 | Report Abuse

Since local chinese in Sabah are only 200k! I strongly encourage you guys to intermarry with Sabah bumis! And register your children as bumis! Or else, Sabah will be turn into all muslim state in 50 years time!

The_JQuestion

1,578 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-09-05 23:03 | Report Abuse

ruined by UMNOOOO..... of course actually sarawak also cases like that however local gov stopped it.... interesting if sarawak did not reject UMNO confirm another sabah case however UMNO control the CM post instead of bumi that is why SHAFIE is the interesting candidate as the sabahan bumi candidate unforunate he lost the by election
he can reclaim it if working with the opposition
interesting demographics altho its peaceful theres still the dilemma of bumi vs malay.....Cina gonna be cina make money not a single care , they can always cari makan its the bumis that are fighting each other...

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 23:06 | Report Abuse

JQuestion! Shafie Apdal was part of IC Project Mahathir! In fact he was planning to introduce IC Project Shafie!
As i am not Sabah people, my knowledge is based on what my undercover neighbour is feeding me!
Basically he said, Sabah is beyond repair!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 23:09 | Report Abuse

Oh Yeah! Shafie was so confident Mahathir fixed deposit would vote for Warisan! Unfortunately for him and Mahathir, they are now in 2nd and 3rd generation, so they are not indebt to Mahathir!
Unfortunately for Sabah bumis, with tiny population, going forward, Sabah politics is beyond their control!
Sabah population is now hitting 4 millions!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 23:11 | Report Abuse

JQuestion! Correct my infor if i am wrong! That ethnicity factor is very strong in Sabah! Meaning the bumis only marry within their ethnicity!
Based on the population of each ethics, it's no brainer the rate of extinction is very high!

The_JQuestion

1,578 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-09-05 23:12 | Report Abuse

yes its truly sad a beautiful place destroyed by UMNO .... for their selfish gains ....
he can still recapture sabah he remain the choice of sabahans.... if he does not cooperate that will be the end of him(failing to see the end game of politic/blinded)
when i go there , it pains me to see so many pendatang LUCKY for sarawak for nvr letting the destroyers in but they managed to teach them the monopoly game
kalimantan remains a beautiful future for our dear borneans

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-05 23:13 | Report Abuse

Oh yeah! My undercover neighbour also told me another thing! That ethnics in Sabah demand very high dowry! Meaning if one wants to marry their daughter, then they have to pay like 30k dowry!
Boy, that will surely lead to much faster extinction rate! Correct my infor!

The_JQuestion

1,578 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-09-06 00:33 | Report Abuse

No idea thats old fashioned marriage does not need the approval of parents
bung mokhtar going down was probably the best thing for sabah...now to bury them again... come GE they dont deserve it i love sweet poetic revenge.... this GE is the wraith clearly rakyats are awaken they will come back to drop najib and the rest
INTERESTING INTERESTING what a show !

The_JQuestion

1,578 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-09-06 00:38 | Report Abuse

I cant wait for GE bring it so much at stake for everyone its judgement day!! the rise the fall of giants and the making of a new MALAYSIA nvr would we have seen these days coming BRIGHTER DAYS something to move forward to

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-06 14:38 | Report Abuse

JQuestion! It's okay to dream but don't expect them to come true! You know, our politicians are like prophets, they are good in making empty promises!

The_JQuestion

1,578 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-09-07 01:04 | Report Abuse

they tried to leave them in the kampongs....however they have gotten more educated and hence more n more bumis are opening their eyes ...they know what is going on esp the majorities in the cityyyyy
if shafie and unite them and play his card right he can get his CM post back if not sayonara

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-07 04:03 | Report Abuse

Best not to worship any politicians! Our politicians are very corrupted regardless which party they belong! Politicians love to portrait themselves as saints but worse than devil himself!
One must focus on what they have done and what they can do further! If they have trail of corrupt practice, then dont hope for any miracles from them!
Shafie Apdal is not a saint! He was with Umno for 40 years and he has long list of abuse power and corrupt practices! I don't think he has any good intention for Sabah as shown from his short stint! He almost started IC Project Shafie you know!
Actually i pity Sabah people who place hope on him! It's like placing hope on Lucifer, hoping Lucifer will bring good to humanity!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz