Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-08 15:45 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by brightsmart 2023-01-10 10:55

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-08 15:47 | Report Abuse

Mask mandate already lifted in Malaysia! You can now exercise your freedom of choice! Nobody going to tell you to put on your face mask except for few restricted places!
But in China, they still use lockdowns as the best method to curb spread of Covid! At last, chinese China will not experience the natural immunity that we already experience!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-08 15:49 | Report Abuse

Me and wifey already infected with Covid few months back! But we hardly knew about it! I got it from wifey who is active in her church!
So we basically self quarantine ourselves but we hardly felt any symptoms! Probably because we took precaution like getting vaccinated!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-08 15:51 | Report Abuse

Getting fever is far worst in my opinion! Covid has gotten so mild nowadays that very few actually suffer heavy symptoms anymore! Another factor is because, our body already develop natural immunity!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-08 15:54 | Report Abuse

What China is doing with continuous lockdowns is wrong! That's what you get when you don't change the leadership!
If Chairman Xi got another term, then he will become just like Putin! Absolute power corrupt absolutely! That's why it's important to change leadership every 10 years! What should be maintained is proper policy and long term goals!
CCP is a collective organisation where inputs from many technocrats are mold into a very long term goals that China wants to achieve! However, giving a single person to decide the course of CCP path is a dangerous thing!

Beltland

612 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2022-09-08 16:50 | Report Abuse

Typical anti China promoter !From your opinion everything done by China is wrong .In fact it's the chinese people in China to give the answer about their country . We here more concern about KLSE performance and economic development . If you are not a Malaysian or a paid political hatred of China CCP government then please open your own political personal website !We Malaysia don't like to intervene into the China government affairs but business deal only !

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-09-08 17:14 | Report Abuse

HAHAHA tobby and his gang is definitely paid.... i wonder why KLSE mayb extra services to charge their masters HEHE

Posted by slimedirty > 2023-01-10 09:52 | Report Abuse

According to state broadcaster CCTV, the most recent lockdown began on Monday in the city of Fenyang, which is located in the province of Shanxi in northern China. This came after a preliminary positive case was discovered in citywide testing the day before.
Beginning on Tuesday, non-local vehicles and passengers will not be permitted to enter the city of Hohhot, which is located in the neighboring region of Inner Mongolia.
https://penaltykickonline.com

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-01-10 10:49 | Report Abuse

Well said by beltland....the world already too stuffed with anti communist stuffs. It's their country and their govt and doing a good job.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-01-10 10:53 | Report Abuse

Western media never give China any peace.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-01-10 10:55 | Report Abuse

Personally I like Xi.....and China is unrecognisable from the China of just 10 years ago and already much better

Post a Comment
Market Buzz