Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:09 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-10-08 19:33

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:11 | Report Abuse

So the Sulus have yet again try to confiscate Petronas assets! This will go on and on! But the biggest damage will be the strengething of Sulus to eventually invade Sabah!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:12 | Report Abuse

For decades, we in peninsula were given an impression that Sabah is a multiracial society! A harmonious one that Sabah people so proud to brag about! Sabah people told us here in peninsula that we don't know nothing about how to create a harmonius multiracial society! Of course little do Sabah people knew that they are in deep delusion over many things!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:13 | Report Abuse

Only recently i got clear picture of Sabah society! Getting such intel from my neighbour who is active undercover for the government of the day! Of course his role is to provide intel for political feedback!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:15 | Report Abuse

Sabah is model for hamonious multiracial society! Wrong! Sabah is not a multiracial society! In fact Sabah people know nothing about multiracial society! In fact Sabah is a multiethnic society! Been multiethnic means something is very wrong with the society!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:19 | Report Abuse

You see, Sabah people are so divided, they segregate themselves into so called ethnics! The KDMR is the exact term! There's is deep rivalty among this ethnic as well!
Kadazan should only marry another kadazan! Dusun should only form friendship with Dusun! Murut can only mingle with murut! Rungus only interbreed with Rungus! You get the drift! Keeping this ethnic pure is their core culture! That's why their MB, Hajiji is so proud of this divided culture!
MB Hajiji wants to see Sabah people to remain divided so that eventually KDMR become extinct!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:21 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately for the bumis, they population is only 800k compare to Sabah latest population which is near 3.5 million or more! Meaning the bumis are really outnumbered!
And behold, the Sulus has strong presence in Sabah as well! In fact my neigbour said, it's really just matter of time before full blown invasion will happen!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:21 | Report Abuse

When our central government becomes weaker and chaotic, i think that will be the time Sabah will turn into another Ukraine!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:23 | Report Abuse

Ask yourselves, why is the Sulus so aggressive in claiming back Sabah! Don't you think CIA is involved! I let you find out for yourselves!
I mean, Sulus invasion of Sabah is good thing for US! Then they allow themselves to intervene in Malaysia affairs!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:30 | Report Abuse

Coming back to Sabah bumis! Do they stood a chance! Obviously zero! Due to interbreeding only among themselves, genetic defects will become very pronounce going forward!
There are many signs of genetic defects! The obvious one is been too short! Another is the very short life expentancy, meaning genetic defects wil lead to sudden death! Another is low IQ! And like genuine malays, surely they have this freak nature like killing themselves using motorcycle or bicyle!
I did ask my neighbour undercover what are the No.1 freak of Sabah bumis! He said that the bumis love to take hard liquor! Drinking is part of their daily life! Then again Sarawak bumis too love to drink homemade hard liquor! Which sadly, i think due to interbreeding as well!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 19:33 | Report Abuse

To sum up Sabah, you have very tiny bumis population which are highly divided but suffering delusion that they are a multiracial society! 2nd, prospect of the Sulus invading Sabah is certain! The only question is when! 3rd, Sabah politicians are the most corrupted in malaysia! That's why peninsula politicians are buying them off like buying nasi lemak! Sabah politicians are cheap and willing to sell themselves off at a discount! Perhaps, this is because, Sabah politicians are genetically defective as well!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz